KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20382

How can you not like Chicago?

I'm going at least 5u on the Bulls. Every angle here points to Chicago:

- Revenge game from last week when Wiz destroyed Bulls in DC
    - Bulls coming off embarrassing loss at home to Orlando
    - Wiz coming off big win against Spurs yday
    - Wiz won all 3 games on Chicago's court last year in playoffs. Perhaps a little extra revenge?
    - Bulls always a solid bet to bounce back from a loss. Thibbs coached teams usually always bounce back.

If i'm wrong, so be it. NBA is an angle sport for me, and they all point to Chicago. I guess there is a chance that Wiz just own Bulls and none of these things matter.

On a side note, like most of rest of the card. Magic +9 looks good. Rockets are in a letdown spot as they have a big game tomorrow at home vs OKC. I think we see a half-ass effort fromDwight/Harden/JSmoove. Also like the Nets. Lionell Hollins going up against his ex-team. Grizz laying this many on the road and haven't been playing well as of late is a fade. Grizz are a grind it out team, if Brook plays well they should keep this within 7 points. Hoping Jeff Green plays, teams typically struggle to integrate new players. I like Denver, line pretty much speaks for itself.

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Chicago is shit at homecourt.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5748

Notes:
    1) A win against the Spurs can no longer be considered a "big" win. The Spurs aren't the team they once were.
    2) If you're looking for a way to be poor, you can keep betting the Bulls at home. I'm not saying they won't win and cover tonight but the Bulls aren't as good as folks want to believe they are.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Notes:
    1) A win against the Spurs can no longer be considered a "big" win. The Spurs aren't the team they once were.
    2) If you're looking for a way to be poor, you can keep betting the Bulls at home. I'm not saying they won't win and cover tonight but the Bulls aren't as good as folks want to believe they are.
    I agree with both to a certain degree. I know Spurs aren't the same, but a young team like the Wiz who have been dominated by SA over the last decade will see it at a big win. SA is still the defending champs. Can't argue about Bulls sucking at home.

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

[QUOTE=KRIT;23400909]I'm going at least 5u on the Bulls. Every angle here points to Chicago:

- Wiz won all 3 games on Chicago's court last year in playoffs. Perhaps a little extra revenge?
    - Bulls always a solid bet to bounce back from a loss. Thibbs coached teams usually always bounce back.

If i'm wrong, so be it. NBA is an angle sport for me, and they all point to Chicago. I guess there is a chance that Wiz just own Bulls and none of these things matter.

On a side note, like most of rest of the card. Magic +9 looks good. Rockets are in a letdown spot as they have a big game tomorrow at home vs OKC. I think we see a half-ass effort fromDwight/Harden/JSmoove. Also like the Nets. Lionell Hollins going up against his ex-team. Grizz laying this many on the road and haven't been playing well as of late is a fade. Grizz are a grind it out team, if Brook plays well they should keep this within 7 points. Hoping Jeff Green plays, teams typically struggle to integrate new players. I like Denver, line pretty much speaks for itself.[/QUO

Im confused, are you making a contrarian play? The Bulls have been smashed by Orlando & Utah within the last week topped off by a kicking from the Wizz. Without Pau going for 46 last Saturday who knows where that would have gone? They were never even in the games really, their shooting is
    atrocious and they arent stopping people. Anybody can win/lose on any given night but there are a lot
    of clearer plays on tonight

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

On a side note, like most of rest of the card. Magic +9 looks good. Rockets are in a letdown spot as they have a big game tomorrow at home vs OKC. I think we see a half-ass effort fromDwight/Harden/JSmoove. Also like the Nets. Lionell Hollins going up against his ex-team. Grizz laying this many on the road and haven't been playing well as of late is a fade. Grizz are a grind it out team, if Brook plays well they should keep this within 7 points. Hoping Jeff Green plays, teams typically struggle to integrate new players. I like Denver, line pretty much speaks for itself.
    Im confused, are you making a contrarian play? The Bulls have been smashed by Orlando & Utah within the last week topped off by a kicking from the Wizz. Without Pau going for 46 last Saturday who knows where that would have gone? They were never even in the games really, their shooting is
    atrocious and they arent stopping people. Anybody can win/lose on any given night but there are a lot
    of clearer plays on tonight

Emf66

Regarding the Nets their only bright spot is Plumlee. They are shooting barely above 20% from 3 over the losing streak and Brook Lopez is only playing 24 mins per game because of Plumlees emergence. Ive watched their games over the last month, they dont find ways to win they find ways to lose. They cant guard Conley

Emf66

I agree with both to a certain degree. I know Spurs aren't the same, but a young team like the Wiz who have been dominated by SA over the last decade will see it at a big win. SA is still the defending champs. Can't argue about Bulls sucking at home.
    Why aren't the Spurs playing hot? ONE REASON no Kwahi no spark

KRIT

You could be right on a lot of this Emf. I guess everyone see's things differently. Some people like yourself would see everything i listed as a reason to take Wiz, but i see the opposite. I'm the type of person that would rather back a team after a 30 point loss than a 30 point win.

And I know Nets suck, but I think with how poor Grizz have been, if Nets can just put together a solid effort they should be able to cover the 7.

Emf66

You could be right on a lot of this Emf. I guess everyone see's things differently. Some people like yourself would see everything i listed as a reason to take Wiz, but i see the opposite. I'm the type of person that would rather back a team after a 30 point loss than a 30 point win.

And I know Nets suck, but I think with how poor Grizz have been, if Nets can just put together a solid effort they should be able to cover the spread.
    Thats why I asked you if you make contrarian plays ie plays against whats happening in the expectation
    of it turning. I wasnt being a dick

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    Thats why I asked you if you make contrarian plays ie plays against whats happening in the expectation
    of it turning. I wasnt being a dick
    I know you're not being a dick....trust me i've seen plenty of those on here. Yes, i guess i am making contrarian plays. If a team has got owned in a series and is down 0-3, i'd much rather back the 0-3 team than the 3-0 team. I.e. i'm going to be all over OKC on Friday against Warriors who have owned them thisyear.

Emf66

I know you're not being a dick....trust me i've seen plenty of those on here. Yes, i guess i am making contrarian plays. If a team has got owned in a series and is down 0-3, i'd much rather back the 0-3 team than the 3-0 team. I.e. i'm going to be all over OKC on Friday against Warriors who have owned them thisyear.
    I make those plays all the time in MLB/NHL and it works great but I would say its not so strong – imo – in the NBA. BOL though we will see how it plays out tonight. Im on Memphis ML into a parlay
    for safety and I swerve any Bulls action right now. Keep an eye on the Pistons if you like turn arounds

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    I make those plays all the time in MLB/NHL and it works great but I would say its not so strong – imo – in the NBA. BOL though we will see how it plays out tonight. Im on Memphis ML into a parlay
    for safety and I swerve any Bulls action right now. Keep an eye on the Pistons if you like turn arounds
    remember too that GS owning OKC this year is overblown because of Durrant & Westbrook being out.

KRIT

This is what I did with the Bulls game:

Bulls -5 -120 5u
    Bulls -3 1H 1.5u
    Wiz TT U95.5 1u

KRIT

Rose from halfcourt

KRIT

Kind of had a bad feeling about this at half. Bulls should have been up by 15 at the half, instead only 6, plus Noah got hurt. Spread is dead.

Actually having a really good day and will still be up even with this loss. Of course the play i hammer goes down.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Wizards are really good bro. They are my personal favorite to make it to the Finals.

Emf66

Kind of had a bad feeling about this at half. Bulls should have been up by 15 at the half, instead only 6, plus Noah got hurt. Spread is dead.

Actually having a really good day and will still be up even with this loss. Of course the play i hammer goes down.
    Any game can lose plus there is time left, I would just be super careful heavy staking a team that
    you are hoping will turn the corner rather than one thats on song already. If you just mistime by
    one game you are dead.

all the best