t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Everything is set up for the OKC Thunder to win it all

The Westbrook and Durant injuries were good for them in the long run. It forced Brooks to have to play younger, inexperienced players. Now the Thunder have a full arsenal of guys to go to rather than putting it all on KD and Westbrook's shoulders. All they need is some guys who aren't afraid to take an open shot and now they've got that. Tonight it was Morrow. Next game maybe it will be Lamb and etc etc...

They have great rim protection in Ibaka and Adams now that Brooks finally wised up and benched that goon Perkins.

The West is totally up for grabs. It still goes through San Antonio, but the Clippers, Warriors, Grizzlies, Blazers, and Rockets are all contenders. However I think it's Oklahoma City that has the best shot to unseat the Spurs barring another major injury to one of their Big 3 (Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka).

If they can get through the West, they no longer have the Heat to get past and as of now, I think they'd beat Cleveland or any other team.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

lol. Now good night?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

They beat the Cavs with no lebron and now they will win it all. Duh.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

airbetting monkey

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I'm not sure I agree they win the West but definitely agree with the rest of your post.

Funny how some idiots think they won't make the playoffs. They're still winning at the absolute least 50 and probably more like 55-57 games this season.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

you know that the best 2 players come from a surgery, right.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I was discussing this with my cousin the other day. I firmly with OKC winning the West. Anthony Morrow >> Sefolosha. Last year in the playoffs Thabo had so many bricks it was unreal. He's supposed to be a 3 and D guy but only met half the requirements. The addition of a solid 3pt shooter will make this team rise, also Steven Adams and Lamb becoming solid contributors.

T-Wizz, I don't know how you got so many haters but I'm with you on OKC.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Tabo's defense wasn't near what it used to be last year and his shooting went way down.

Morrow was an upgrade offensively and the bench is a lot better.

Now OKC has Adams to goto instead of Perkins. This is the biggest thing.

If they can get a 5-6 seed, they'll be fine. Hell, even if they get in as a seven they'll have a good shot.

Cleveland is no where near what Miami was even when completely healthy. If and I say IF, OKC wins the west, they'll win it all.

With that said, it's going to be hard as hell to win the West.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Tabo's defense wasn't near what it used to be last year and his shooting went way down.

Morrow was an upgrade offensively and the bench is a lot better.

Now OKC has Adams to goto instead of Perkins. This is the biggest thing.

If they can get a 5-6 seed, they'll be fine. Hell, even if they get in as a seven they'll have a good shot.

Cleveland is no where near what Miami was even when completely healthy. If and I say IF, OKC wins the west, they'll win it all.

With that said, it's going to be hard as hell to win the West.
    If they win their division they get a top 4 seed. I think they can still do that.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

your better half says barring an injury Clippers should win it all

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Dallas is currently 17-7 and the No. 7 seed in the West.

The No. 7 and 8 seeds last year in the West were right around 50-32.

OKC is currently 9-13, which means they'd have to go approximately 42-18 (.700) the rest of the way to even get a No. 6 seed. If they want to be a 4-5 seed (again based on recent history), you're probably talking 45-15 (.750).

Not impossible, but not likely either.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

OKC is currently 9-13, which means they'd have to go approximately 42-18 (.700) the rest of the way to even get a No. 6 seed. If they want to be a 4-5 seed (again based on recent history), you're probably talking 45-15 (.750).

Barring another major injury, they'll be right there fighting for a top 4 seed.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

thunder finish with only 47 wins and miss the playoffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

impossible to win long series on the road in NBA

10000% impossible

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Barring another major injury, they'll be right there fighting for a top 4 seed.
    Given they've never played .750 ball before, I'm not really sure how you're drawing that conclusion.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

"I won my 15 unit play on OKC, so now I think they will win the championship."

t-wizzle

Given they've never played .750 ball before, I'm not really sure how you're drawing that conclusion.
    Great argument here. I mean really, how could they possibly play .750 ball the rest of the way since they've never done it over the course of an entire season? Forget the fact that they have a better lineup than the past few seasons in which they won about 72 or 73% of their games. You're right, there's just no way they could possibly win 45 of their remaining 60 games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Wizzle what's going on here? You look at okc odds to win the title? Pretty low eh?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wizzle what's going on here? You look at okc odds to win the title? Pretty low eh?
    No bro just watched hours of tape and did matchup breakdowns and this is my astute analysis.

Are the odds low though?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

He's talking to himself. Lol

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6530

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I'm not sure I agree they win the West but definitely agree with the rest of your post.

Funny how some idiots think they won't make the playoffs. They're still winning at the absolute least 50 and probably more like 55-57 games this season.

Exactly. Impossible? No. Highly unlikely? Yes. Winning the West? Laughable.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    He's talking to himself. Lol
    lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Seto and AirClown are the biggest losers on this site for ages, they talked in each other threads every day about stuff they have no clue about and both produce about 30% winners, it's awesome

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Seto and AirClown are the biggest losers on this site for ages, they talked in each other threads every day about stuff they have no clue about and both produce about 30% winners, it's awesome
    Still delusional I see.

I'm up in my NBA thread this year just like the past 2 seasons. If you want to refer to my record I've provided a simple explanation which is linked to the fact that I play tons of +1000 and up plays.

It's ok though, retards like you aren't expected to understand 2nd grade math.

Meanwhile, feel free to update your record whenever you want. You're probably not so keen on doing that while you're in the red though right?

Seto

Great argument here. I mean really, how could they possibly play .750 ball the rest of the way since they've never done it over the course of an entire season? Forget the fact that they have a better lineup than the past few seasons in which they won about 72 or 73% of their games. You're right, there's just no way they could possibly win 45 of their remaining 60 games.
    I've never understood these arguments of "they have to go such and such the rest of the way to do that and that just won't happen because that's too high of a standard to sustain".

People kept saying that about the Lakers 2 years ago that they had to go 28-12 and I dunno what to make the playoffs and guess what? Even that shitty team went on a sustained run on just one player's will.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Still delusional I see.

I'm up in my NBA thread this year just like the past 2 seasons. If you want to refer to my record I've provided a simple explanation which is linked to the fact that I play tons of +1000 and up plays.

Meanwhile, feel free to update your record whenever you want. You're probably not so keen on doing that while you're in the red though right?
    Seto is a good dude...but his unconditional support for airbetting monkey wizzle is worrisome to say the least

Seto - you're a smart dude...tell me why you tell other posters to update their record, but don't press the same issue on wizzle? tell me why it's ok in your book for wizzle to throw these 10-20 unit bombs to try to recover while the rest of us, including you, are grinding it out 1-2 unit at a time?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Seto is a good dude...but his unconditional support for airbetting monkey wizzle is worrisome to say the least

Seto - you're a smart dude...tell me why you tell other posters to update their record, but don't press the same issue on wizzle? tell me why it's ok in your book for wizzle to throw these 10-20 unit bombs to try to recover while the rest of us, including you, are grinding it out 1-2 unit at a time?
    I'm telling the douche to update his record because he's trying to call me out despite the fact that my record is positive and his is negative. It's pretty hilarious but nothing new. He's just mad at me for exposing him multiple times. He'll probably just come in and answer my post with about 20 emoticons and call me "clueless" despite my just stating facts and feel better about himself. Good for him.

I only go at people I have a problem with. I don't have a problem with wizzle. You can't choose who I decide to be friendly with, sorry. It doesn't mean we have to have a problem though - I personally don't have a problem with you anyway.

I'm not grinding it out 1-2 units at a time though. I firmly believe in bigger plays. I have one tonight as a matter of fact.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Seto 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'm telling the douche to update his record because he's trying to call me out despite the fact that my record is positive and his is negative. It's pretty hilarious but nothing new. He's just mad at me for exposing him multiple times. He'll probably just come in and answer my post with about 20 emoticons and call me "clueless" despite my just stating facts and feel better about himself. Good for him.

I only go at people I have a problem with. I don't have a problem with wizzle. You can't choose who I decide to be friendly with, sorry. It doesn't mean we have to have a problem though - I personally don't have a problem with you anyway.

I'm not grinding it out 1-2 units at a time though. I firmly believe in bigger plays. I have one tonight as a matter of fact.

t-wizzle

Don't even bother with rocket.

You give a thoughtful response and all that idiot can come up with is that same emoticon he uses in every post. Guy is just a dumbass.

Seto

I'll just say this - if you actually believe I'm a "smart dude" as you say - then maybe, just maybe I have my reasons for being friendly with certain people and unfriendly with others.

I'm not prepared to defend the guy again though - it doesn't solve anything and doesn't help anyone.

You're entitled to believe whatever you want and have beef with whoever you want. I really don't have a problem with that.

leetreaper

Still delusional I see.

63-111

I will update my record tomorrow.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Don't even bother with rocket.

You give a thoughtful response and all that idiot can come up with is that same emoticon he uses in every post. Guy is just a dumbass.
    aww...come here little wizzle...let me give you a hug

hey wizzle how does it feel to be the laughing stock of this forum?

hey wizzle how does it feel to hit at 24% success rate?

hey wizzle how does it feel to open this forum each day and try to by pass reading all the comments in your own season long thread?

hey wizzle...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'll just say this - if you actually believe I'm a "smart dude" as you say - then maybe, just maybe I have my reasons for being friendly with certain people and unfriendly with others.

I'm not prepared to defend the guy again though - it doesn't solve anything and doesn't help anyone.

You're entitled to believe whatever you want and have beef with whoever you want. I really don't have a problem with that.
    I hear ya Seto

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Seto is in the same boat as twizzle bro, wtf...smart dude??? lmao

1234 ... Last