arxidi
    arxidi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

cavs - suns rigged ending

hahahhahaha did anyone see that?

Cavs are by 30 in the fourth, only manage to score 9 in the last quarter.

Up by 13 50 seconds left coach they call a quick time out. From the time out they give posession to suns who then knock down a three and lead is cut to 10. 26 seconds left on the clock and they just run it out.

Line was set at 10.5 and 11.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13218

Quote Originally Posted by arxidi View Post

Up by 13 50 seconds left coach they call a quick time out. From the time out they give posession to suns who then knock down a three and lead is cut to 10. 26 seconds left on the clock and they just run it out.

Very strange, isn't it ???

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I agree like 16 point in a 4th. But like 9?! Unreal they score 4 in first 9 mins of quarter lmao

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

They all gonna burn in hell 👹

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah it's quite disturbing. What's even more so is how individuals are in such denial and do/choose not to see it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32375

One more time I'll say this.
    The only difference between the WWE and the NBA is at least Vince McMahon admits the WWE is rigged.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

stfu. Can't teams take a breather? You're an idiot. Biatch.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13218

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    One more time I'll say this.
    The only difference between the WWE and the NBA is at least Vince McMahon admits the WWE is rigged.
    Very true. LOL.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    stfu. Can't teams take a breather? You're an idiot. Biatch.
    Never heard of ya pal.
    Now get your shinebox.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Never heard of ya pal.
    Now get your shinebox.
    Kick rocks jabroni. You've been replaced

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    Kick rocks jabroni. You've been replaced
    Get AIDS and die

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Had no dog in this fight fortunately I already had a couple similar beats yesterday in college. Shit happens quite often and ironically it's usually the pub bets getting buried. Like I've said before this is a multi-billion $ year business. Anyone ever heard of a business with that kind of revenue streaming that wasn't tainted? Didn't think so....

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Had no dog in this fight fortunately I already had a couple similar beats yesterday in college. Shit happens quite often and ironically it's usually the pub bets getting buried. Like I've said before this is a multi-billion $ year business. Anyone ever heard of a business with that kind of revenue streaming that wasn't tainted? Didn't think so....
    Who is shaving?? Seriously. NBA would have to include a few players and probably the coach.
    Just can`t imagine the conversation before the game or during a time-out...." OK fellas, lets keep it under 10"

Why has no scorned broke dick former player ever come out with a tell-all book to make some coin?? NOT 1 time in the history of the league.

College kids different story.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

No idea how things work honestly? Just noticed in 5 years doing this my "shady" beats are always backing pub side and vice versa. It's ironic to say the least or Vegas just has too good of "luck" at times haha. Didn't watch the gm or have a bet on it but it's inexplicable how that last min played out as the o.p. described it makes no basketball sense, let alone how the whole quarter went down. Shit happens!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Remember a few years back I laid 8.5 with Boston at home vs Suns. Phoenix down 10 with little under 10 seconds to go and Gentry calls t.o. so he can draw up that last important play for whatever reason. Suns bury a 2 and don't fouls just let clock run and lose by 8. Again it makes zero sense but Celts were a big public bet that night?!? Never forget that beat but one of many similar.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by arxidi View Post

i didn't watch the game . But anytime a team is up by 6 or more point with possession and less than 24 seconds . Out of respect to the other team they always run out the clock . That's not rigged. If Bledsoe doesn't knock down that 3 the line is cover . It's a hit and miss league . Games are only fishy when the refs are impacting the games

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

It is not rigged. If you would have had Phoenix would we even be having this conversation? Also, you said Phoenix scored a 3 pointer at the end. well you cannot fix that. You just cant tell a player to go out and score a 3 pointer as if they were actors. He could have missed that 3 pointer as easily as he made it. Next time take the underdog and the points. You win some and you lose some, sorry that you loss though.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

I took Suns +27 in the 3rd quarter. You should look for the value pick

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jakpot View Post
    I took Suns +27 in the 3rd quarter. You should look for the value pick
    That is a certified all in play.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

I SAW A TON OF CRAZY SHIT / FIXED GAMES THIS WEEKEND
    PURDUE..THE ENDING OF THE TOR / OKC GAME RIGHT NOW

OK.. TOTAL IS 213...Its at 212 and Toronto fouls OKC
    DJ AUGUSTINE MISSES BOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.THEN....... TORONTO CALLS A FULL TIME OUT
    2 SECS LEFT...OKC IS UP 4...THEY PLAY NO DEFENSE..DONT MARK ANYONE CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO FOUL
    A THREE POINT SHOOTER UP BY 4

THEY THROW IT IN TO DEROZAN....NO DEFENSEBEING PLAYED
    HE CAN DRIVE TO THE RIM OR SHOOT....HE DRIBBLE OUT THE CLOCK
    THE ANOUNCERS AFTER THE GAME IN THE STUDIO
    " VERY STRANGE ENDING THERE AS DEROZAN DOSENT ATTEMPT
    A SHOT AND CONCEDES THE GAME "

WHY CALL A 60 SECOND TIME OUT IF YOU ARENT GONNA FOUL

LOOK AT THE ENDING OF THE PURDUE GAME

HOLY FUK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:39 Malcolm Hill Defensive Rebound. 46-59
    1:36 46-59 Foul on Jon Octeus.
    1:36 Malcolm Hill made Free Throw. 47-59
    1:36 Malcolm Hill made Free Throw. 48-59
    1:03 48-59 Jon Octeus Turnover.
    1:02 Kendrick Nunn Steal. 48-59
    1:00 48-59 Foul on Jon Octeus.
    1:00 Malcolm Hill made Free Throw. 49-59
    1:00 Malcolm Hill missed Free Throw. 49-59
    1:00 49-59 Rapheal Davis Defensive Rebound.
    0:56 49-59 Rapheal Davis Turnover.
    0:56 Malcolm Hill Steal. 49-59
    0:53 Kendrick Nunn Turnover. 49-59
    0:52 49-59 Jon Octeus Steal.
    0:49 49-59 Rapheal Davis missed Jumper.
    0:49 Rayvonte Rice Block. 49-59
    0:47 Illinois Defensive Rebound. 49-59
    0:40 Ahmad Starks made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Malcolm Hill. 52-59
    0:38 Illinois Timeout
    0:37 Foul on Austin Colbert. 52-59
    0:37 52-60 Jon Octeus made Free Throw.
    0:37 52-61 Jon Octeus made Free Throw.
    0:33 Malcolm Hill Turnover. 52-61
    0:31 Foul on Nnanna Egwu. 52-61
    0:31 52-62 P.J. Thompson made Free Throw.
    0:31 52-63 P.J. Thompson made Free Throw.
    0:24 Rayvonte Rice made Layup. 54-63
    0:15 54-63 A.J. Hammons Turnover.
    0:14 Kendrick Nunn Steal. 54-63
    0:14 54-63 Foul on Jon Octeus.
    0:14 Malcolm Hill made Free Throw. 55-63
    0:14 Malcolm Hill made Free Throw. 56-63
    0:10 56-63 A.J. Hammons Turnover.
    0:08 56-63 Foul on Kendall Stephens.
    0:08 Rayvonte Rice made Free Throw. 57-63
    0:08 Rayvonte Rice made Free Throw. 58-63
    0:08 Illinois Timeout
    0:07 58-63 Kendall Stephens Turnover.
    0:07 Jaylon Tate Steal. 58-63
    0:04 Rayvonte Rice missed Three Point Jumper. 58-63
    0:04 58-63 Kendall Stephens Defensive Rebound.
    0:00 End of Game

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Haha. Look what happen in the OKC game. DJ Augustin miss two FT, one would push the over. Toronto calls a time out to shoot a garbage three and Demar Rozen wide open didn't even attempted it, LOL. Glad the under cash for me.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah nothing surprises me in this era with gambling bigger than ever and today's psyche of "I gotta get paid" mindset of players. Been proven many times over there has been scandal in past including nba but some just wanna look other way and believe sports is pure and legit lol.

Leagues and teams not really afraid much of scandal anyway it all gets washed under the bridge and biz as usual cause even the small amount of fans or gamblers who don't like it will be lining up tomorrow for another gm wager, going to watch live, or on the tube. This train and biz won't be derailed and they know this. Risk is slap on wrist and bad oress for a week.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Another shady ending last night in L.A. I read. Mavs steal ball with 27.seconds left with open real estate to the rim and run clock out. Followed up by Lakers throwing a court length pass with few seconds to go and get dunk and backdoor. Seriously you can't make this shit up and funny how often the spread is manipulated. Thank god I had L.A. no complaints here

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

-110 is all they need.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I'm not saying their is some villain in Vegas twisting his moustache necessarily coming up with an evil plot. Could be the players themselves at times betting amongst each other in some regard. Who knows really it's just curious how so many of these endings play out weird. Pretty much common known etiquette you don't do what L.A. did after opponent already took a knee so to speak. It's either Bush league garbage or maybe something's up who knows?!?

stevenash

I'm not saying their is some villain in Vegas twisting his moustache necessarily coming up with an evil plot. Could be the players themselves at times betting amongst each other in some regard. Who knows really it's just curious how so many of these endings play out weird. Pretty much common known etiquette you don't do what L.A. did after opponent already took a knee so to speak. It's either Bush league garbage or maybe something's up who knows?!?
    I hit the 2H total (over 102) large in the midnight game last night (Dallas - LA Lakers)
    44 - 44 at the end of the 1H.
    Slow as sin pace, you just knew the 3Q was going to be run and gun, which is why I bet the 2H total hard.
    I've seen it a gazillion times before, first half snail pace, almost always it seems the 3Q is going to be a polar opposite.
    And it was, I get a 64 3Q, all I need is 39 points in the 4th. Easy as pie, right?

1 2 3 4 T
    DAL 25 19 31 25 100
    LAL 24 20 33 16 93

Ellis hits the jumper with 1:07 left to give me a push.
    And i need the bunny at the buzzer for the win.
    They know, I don't know how, but they know.

1:07 Monta Ellis makes 21-foot jumper 100-91
    1:07 Lakers Full timeout
    1:07 Al-Farouq Aminu enters the game for Dirk Nowitzki 100-91
    1:01 100-91 Wayne Ellington misses 26-foot three point jumper
    1:00 Al-Farouq Aminu defensive rebound 100-91
    0:57 Mavericks 20 Sec. timeout
    0:37 Monta Ellis misses 32-foot three point jumper 100-91
    0:35 100-91 Lakers defensive team rebound
    0:27 100-91 Jordan Clarkson lost ball turnover (Al-Farouq Aminu steals)
    0:03 shot clock turnover 100-91
    0:00 100-93 Wayne Ellington makes layup (Jordan Clarkson assists)
    0:00 End of the 4th Quarter

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah they know everyone's gambling it's bigger than ever right now. Coaches ,players, zebras etc all know the spread. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if occasionally someone gets a whisper in their ear saying what we need.

I'm not naive enough to believe corruption does not exist. But I think it does get overplayed at times by conspiracy guys also. Honestly I think truth is somewhere in middle and I just accept it. Just looking at how these finishes play out though makes zero sense from a gaming situation if you ever played, coached they seem more like they do make sense from business standpoint though with manipulating spread outcomes.

stevenash

I'm not naive enough to believe corruption does not exist. But I think it does get overplayed at times by conspiracy guys also. Honestly I think truth is somewhere in middle and I just accept it. Just looking at how these finishes play out though makes zero sense from a gaming situation if you ever played, coached they seem more like they do make sense from business standpoint though with manipulating spread outcomes.
    The real truth there is a little hanky-panky, a little Tom Foolery, but the truth is there are super computers that crunch (I know, because I do it too, just not to the extent the books do) anyway, sports is all analytics now, and there are hundreds of programs that know every teams tendencies, how many points each and every team gives up per 100 possessions, scores per 100 possessions, PACE (how many shots teams takes per 100 possessions) these super computers with the algorythms and analytical programs can not only tell you the total within a point, withing a tenth of a point.

Of course there are variables, but with the knowledge that is out there now, 102 half time totals probably will wind up between 101 and 103.

But my favorite angle is the angle I played last night, a slow as sin 1H with normal offenses usually go over in the 2H

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Nash I agree I'm more of a spot/situation player for most part and tend to go with contrarian angle as well which I play on quite a bit myself.

PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I've been watching the reverse line movement the last 2 weeks and it has been hitting like wildfire. Noticed it two weeks ago when Memphis -7 lost to Sac outright, then OKC lost the night after to Phoenix. Came again recently with Chicago beating OKC, then the Knicks winning Saturday. All these plays are with over 75% of the public on the losing team. I can definitely see it being an understanding that "we are going to come to you every so often and have you make sure the game goes our way".. gambling is a much bigger industry than the NBA, only makes sense that every so often the men in charge make sure they clean up. I'd like to believe they are just great at capping, but the games consistently end too fishy when there is reverse line movement and over 75%, no way they are that good every time.

stevenash

^
    Yeah, good post.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

^
    Yeah, good post.
    Yes sir lots of great information in this post.

Keep it coming