imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would like all the NBA cappers to discuss this one with me Washington -2 vs Atlanta?

Any strong thoughts in this game?

Washington -2 looks good?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

WAS still has a lot of work to do to get ready for the playoffs without Agent Zero and Butler. So I expect them to play hard. Even though their #6 spot seems all but certain.

They qualify for a 76% ATS angle (56-17). Unfortunately, the overlay goes the other way. In my system it's not a good idea for the first angle to play against the overlay. So just a medium size play on WAS ATS.

(I know I said I'd quit for a few months, because my edge had completely disappeared for a frustrating four months. Get this. Between April 6th and 10th my NBA system suddenly went 29-2... Un-f*cking-real. Last two days only 6-4, so I guess the hottest part is behind me. Crazy streaks.)
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 04-13-07 at 02:44 AM.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not trying to dismiss your angle or anything you know I have tons of respect for you..

But if you are using the same system you used earlier in the season and it went 29-2 that is just luck..

A lot of adjustments need to be made at this part of the season.. Many teams are just disinterested and it's hard to tell which team it is..

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

The system has always worked for me, but suddenly it didn't. So it wasn't so much luck as an adjustment towards the percentage the system hits over the long run.

Or if it was luck, then the time before was bad luck. Which I agree it was! So yes, it was luck.

I wouldn't expect to hit another streak like that anytime soon, if ever again. But that doesn't matter. I'd much rather would have had a normal season, without the long losing streak and without this sudden adjustment. Not many good memories of this season at all. I'm just glad my system still works.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 04-13-07 at 04:03 AM.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Josh Smith out for tomorrow?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Suspended for two games, so will be out.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's my opinion: stay away from Washington, they are imploding.