Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Huh? Lebron and Love go to the Cavs and they automatically become the favorites to win it all including over San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    There isnt a chance in hell he goes to Cleveland. They got three charity 1st picks in the draft because of him. The league will be furious and if he goes he sure as hell won't win a title again.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? Lebron and Love go to the Cavs and they automatically become the favorites to win it all including over San Antonio.
    So it's Irving, Lebron, Love, Verajao...yeah that's pretty good. But how can they trade Wiggins for Love? Don't salaries have to match? Do they get Minny to take Bennett also?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Yeah, they are gonna move Bennet in that deal as well and probably a pick or two. Minnesota is going to lose Love one way or another, and this way they get Wiggins under a 5 year rookie contract.

Mac4Lyfe

Wiggins won't be part of any deal. Cav's have already told him that he is not a part of any trade talks. Doubt Lebron will want his buddy Verajao to be dealt either.

Cav's can offer Waiters, Bennett, Tristan Thompson and next years two 1sts. Nobody else can offer that. I personally would skip Love. I think Bennett, Tristan Thompson and Waiters will all be straight up ballers in a couple of years, I rather keep Waiters of Kyrie. Tristan can really play at a high level at times, he's just inconsistent. Lebron get in his ass and build up his confidence, he can be a beast. And Bennett had a bad deal last year. Came in injured and was injured to end the season. He was never really healthy but he had about a 3 week stretch where he was putting up great numbers. This guy could be a 20/10 guy soon.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So it's Irving, Lebron, Love, Verajao...yeah that's pretty good. But how can they trade Wiggins for Love? Don't salaries have to match? Do they get Minny to take Bennett also?
    Points Awarded:

redking gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

meader99

Wiggins won't be part of any deal. Cav's have already told him that he is not a part of any trade talks. Doubt Lebron will want his buddy Verajao to be dealt either.

Cav's can offer Waiters, Bennett, Tristan Thompson and next years two 1sts. Nobody else can offer that. I personally would skip Love. I think Bennett, Tristan Thompson and Waiters will all be straight up ballers in a couple of years, I rather keep Waiters of Kyrie. Tristan can really play at a high level at times, he's just inconsistent. Lebron get in his ass and build up his confidence, he can be a beast. And Bennett had a bad deal last year. Came in injured and was injured to end the season. He was never really healthy but he had about a 3 week stretch where he was putting up great numbers. This guy could be a 20/10 guy soon.
    They lied. If they have the opportunity to get James and Love, you think Wiggins is untouchable?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Why would the Timberwolves take that? They can easily get better offers. Bennett is a negative at his salary, he blows. Waiters is a huge disappointment, meh. Thompson is alright, but come on, Minnesota would have to be brain dead to take that. They've been asking for the moon for Love, there is 0 chance they would do something like that. They'd only do it with the chance of getting a guy like Wiggins that MIGHT be a star.

AND they don't have the picks you claim. They have Memphis only if it's between 6-14 (unlikely). They have Miami only if it's outside of Top 10. Without Lebron, Miami will be a lottery team. And even with their own pick, the Bulls own top 14 porotected swap rights. So it's not so simple with the picks and Bennett, Waiters and Thompson are just bodies.
    Last edited by d2bets; 07-09-14 at 10:55 PM.

meader99

Why would the Timberwolves take that? They can easily get better offers. Bennett is a negative at his salary, he blows. Waiters is a huge disappointment, meh. Thompson is alright, but come on, Minnesota would have to be brain dead to take that. They've been asking for the moon for Love, there is 0 chance they would do something like that. They'd only do it with the chance of getting a guy like Wiggins that MIGHT be a star.
    Exactly...The Bulls and Warriors both put better offers together than a Cav offer without Wiggins... Wiggins will get the deal done and it puts the Cavs in a great position for the next 4 years.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This action is way too volatile.

Mac4Lyfe

Nothing is impossible and I don't trust anyone when money is involved BUT Cleveland has already told Wiggins and his agent that he is untouchable. I don't see them going back on that. Wiggins showed out today in a scrimmage. He grabbed a board 70 feet from the basket, took 3 steps and power slammed a dunk on the other end. Folks got geeked seeing his athleticism. 5 years from now, Wiggins might be the best player in the NBA. Cav's would be stupid getting rid of this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    They lied. If they have the opportunity to get James and Love, you think Wiggins is untouchable?

Mac4Lyfe

What other offer is better than that? I personally wouldn't do that deal if I'm the Cavs because they don't have to. Love is leaving Minny whether they like it or not. They are going to have to make a deal with someone. WTF? How is Waiters a disappointment? Have you looked at his numbers? His numbers are better than Gordon Hayward's. He is arguably a top 15 SG in the league already. Please do some due diligence. Tristan Thompson is closer to a top 20 PF but that is respectable for his age and development. Bennett had a disappointing year but he was not the failure everyone wants to label him. He showed several glimpses of what he could become in a few games but it is still early and the jury is out on him.

Miami can't protect the pick forever the same way Cleveland can't if they deal it to the TWolves. Cav's have the most flexibility of any team in the NBA. It just depends how they want to use it. I hope they don't do much. I'm not real high on paying a high price for Love. I'd actually prefer getting Gasol or wait for it... Chris Bosh.

AND they don't have the picks you claim. They have Memphis only if it's between 6-14 (unlikely). They have Miami only if it's outside of Top 10. Without Lebron, Miami will be a lottery team. And even with their own pick, the Bulls own top 14 porotected swap rights. So it's not so simple with the picks and Bennett, Waiters and Thompson are just bodies.

Mac4Lyfe

^^^^ and let me say that I just heard another rumor that Cleveland is making a run for Bosh. He didn't want to come to Cleveland 4 years ago but wow, that would really suck for Miami fans.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I hope he goes back and win one for them. A Championship in Cleveland will put him right up their with MJ, and I'm MJ biggest GOAT homer. Lebron is just building a Legacy now, he won't add much to it playing anywhere else. It's going to be Miami or Cleveland.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kinda shocked if he chose Cleveland. How do you welcome a guy like that with open arms?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lebron is going to cleveland, bosh is not going there mac, theres almost no way they could give him max money, and hes a great fit in houston anyways.

i would definitely not deal wiggins in any deal involving love, i dont see see cleveland winning next year with lebron anyways, the 2011 heat couldnt even win when they easily had the most talented team that season, will take at least a year, easily could see them in the finals in the weak east.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I hope he goes back and win one for them. A Championship in Cleveland will put him right up their with MJ, and I'm MJ biggest GOAT homer. Lebron is just building a Legacy now, he won't add much to it playing anywhere else. It's going to be Miami or Cleveland.
    Have to disagree. His legacy will be that of a team jumper and a cherry picker. He's not going to Cleveland without Love and presumably someone else. He will be known as a guy who ran to chase rings.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

^^^^ and let me say that I just heard another rumor that Cleveland is making a run for Bosh. He didn't want to come to Cleveland 4 years ago but wow, that would really suck for Miami fans.
    I hear their trying to get Phil Jackson to coach the team as well

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    their just moving it based on the action their receiving and nothing more
    their=shows possession
    they're=they are

#themoreyouknow

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard Kevin Love has been seen buying a Johnny Manziel Jersey and other Brown's fan gear.

Mac4Lyfe

I agree he's a great fit in Houston BUT any man waiting on another man to make a move, plus willing to take less money, will most certainly entertain that man moving to another city. I'm hearing that Cleveland is talking to Bosh. If he'd take less money with Miami, maybe he'll take less with Cleveland??? Cleveland can also release and resign Verajao and free up some money too I'm told.

Bosh really looks like a lil bitch to me, telling Houston that he's waiting on Lebron. WTF? Be a man, boy. Quit riding someone else's coat tails.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    lebron is going to cleveland, bosh is not going there mac, theres almost no way they could give him max money, and hes a great fit in houston anyways.

i would definitely not deal wiggins in any deal involving love, i dont see see cleveland winning next year with lebron anyways, the 2011 heat couldnt even win when they easily had the most talented team that season, will take at least a year, easily could see them in the finals in the weak east.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

doesnt matter if they told wiggins they wont trade him
    if u can get kevin love u go get him
    kevin love is prolly the best PF in the game and hes still young
    the dude can lead the league in rebounds and 3pts

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    their=shows possession
    they're=they are

#themoreyouknow

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If he goes to Cleveland now without a big public apology from owner for comments in 2010 he is a house n. Even then he should skip Cavs.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Long shot scenario, signs a two year deal with the Heat with a 1 year opt out option. Heads to NY with Melo in 2015. Always said he wants to play with Melo and he loves Phil.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

+145 on the no now..

meader99

Nothing is impossible and I don't trust anyone when money is involved BUT Cleveland has already told Wiggins and his agent that he is untouchable. I don't see them going back on that. Wiggins showed out today in a scrimmage. He grabbed a board 70 feet from the basket, took 3 steps and power slammed a dunk on the other end. Folks got geeked seeing his athleticism. 5 years from now, Wiggins might be the best player in the NBA. Cav's would be stupid getting rid of this kid.
    Scrimmage??? That's like scoring in summer league. The NBA is win now and the Cavs have the ability to win the East this year with LeBron and Love.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Those that bet the NO at +240 should be very happy. I even heard it went as high as +300 at one point with the Cavs being -400! I still think entire Big 3 will be back in Miami, but for those that took the NO at +240 or better, it may not be a bad idea to buy some back on Cavs -155.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    lol

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

"if" james goes to back to miami,,,cleve wants Gasol and Love, and have a plan to get Love without losing wiggins

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by 3PtShooter View Post
    "if" james goes to back to miami,,,cleve wants Gasol and Love, and have a plan to get Love without losing wiggins
    Cavs certainly have the cap space now to make that happen.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Lebron is going to Cle guys sorry.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Went 70 feet in 3 steps eh? Kid must have really long legs.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Went 70 feet in 3 steps eh? Kid must have really long legs.
    And apparently traveled.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

dribbles maybe....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Is this retard going to decide today or what?

First 1234 Last