Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

What are people gonna say about the Pacers in a few years about Leonard-Hill trade?

Is this one of the worst trades ever?

Maybe the Spurs/Pop are just too good devoloping players?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

leonard was a perfect fit for them, they still bring up how hard it was to trade hill and he wasnt even that good then, probably screwed him going back home to indiana if anything, you would have to think he would be better then he is now if he was still in san antonio

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

No one will remember the trade. Only the players. Leonard is trending upwards towards being a star and Indiana know knows they have reached their high point will hill as a starting pg. hill is a good backup on a good team.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I live in SA and it was a surprise. Hill had been playing well, but tough to get many minutes behind Parker and he was one of Pops favorites. At the time it seemed like a win-win, Spurs needed to get bigger and more athletic on the wings. Indy already had George and needed a pg. I don't know if anyone really knew how quickly Kawhi would develop, but RC is so good at evaluating young players.

I do remember watching Kawhi in the NCAA tourney, great defense and rebounding, but still raw in his offense. As hard as it was to see Hill leave, yoi have to trust that the Spurs FO knew what they were doing. Still didnt expect this so fast and the kid is only 22

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

No one outside the spurs knew kawhi would end up this good. If anyone here thought it let's bump the post