Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Lebron -15 for the half

Can someone please let me know if Michael Jordan team was down 25 in the first half in back to back games. U see Pippen and Grant never got blame when the Bulls struggled a lot cause JOrdan just took the fuking ball and took over. Now with Lebron im sure all the Lebron apologist have reasons why he is playing shitty again tonight. LIke usual Lebron has that one big game and these asshats act like he had 7 big games. Again the refs are not cheating puttin Leonard in bad foul trouble and u see how great Lebron really is. Lets not forget Lebron is the best player in the world. Be reminded about that because if u are not reminded the ass clowns on TV will remind ya.

Thor4140

Where are all the Lebron James apologist? Where is that AK douchebag

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I know I'll get shit for this, but worldwide, looking at the accolades, seems like Tony Parker is the "best player in the world." It's too bad more top NBA players don't try the world on for size.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Lol, you pretty much sealed the comeback! Lebron putting up 30+ this half

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Mario Chalmers must have gotten a nice payday in the off season.... he doesn't care

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Lol, you pretty much sealed the comeback! Lebron putting up 30+ this half
    Yeah okay. HIs line is 28.5 which means he most likely wont score more than that. To bad u don't know much about handicapping and less about Lebron

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Looks like he is taking over now. 10 points in the first 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Beyond sick of the Lebron garbage....If you can't recognize his talent that's on you

You don't have to like him personally but every damn game the roaches come out and just pick at anything they can think of as to why he's overrated or whatever....it's been going on for fukkin years now

Just stop

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't know why idiots insist on LeBron/Jordan comparisons. Two different players with different styles. Kobe is much more a Jordan clone than Bron.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

19 in the 3rd. What a scrub!!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yeah okay. HIs line is 28.5 which means he most likely wont score more than that. To bad u don't know much about handicapping and less about Lebron
    LIke i said not more than 28.5 I guess Leonard felt like guarding him in the fourth quarter. Could u imagine a Jordan team getting buried like this. It wouldn't happen because Jordan would take over like a true superstr and not wait for the refs to help him taking his defender out of the game with touch fouls. Lebron is the best player in the world tho. The apologist will be out in full force now with the blame game.

yoderlw
    yoderlw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6722

Funny you mention the refs. Michael Jordan got more calls than anyone in the history of the game. Do you remember the game 7 in the finals against the Pacers? Rose mentioned it before this game. Pacers were up 17 in the second quarter. Then Jordan starts getting the calls and spends the rest of the night at the line. Jordan is the besT winner I have eery seen but everyone loves to forget he had bad games and was the one that got all the calls when he played.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    Funny you mention the refs. Michael Jordan got more calls than anyone in the history of the game. Do you remember the game 7 in the finals against the Pacers? Rose mentioned it before this game. Pacers were up 17 in the second quarter. Then Jordan starts getting the calls and spends the rest of the night at the line. Jordan is the besT winner I have eery seen but everyone loves to forget he had bad games and was the one that got all the calls when he played.
    Not gona disagree with ya man. Jordan got calls but never the magnitude Shaq and Lebron do. In Shaqs heyday he had fifteen fouls a game to use because the leagued loved him. With Lebron the only way he has a big night is if his defender gets touch and phantom fouls called against him so Lebron doesn't have to deal with him. Stunning u guys can't see this.

Thor4140

Guys let me help ya out tonight. Rangers should be a nice dog to come in. No way they lose by more then 1 goal but i think they win outright.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Straight from ESPN:

Michael Jordan lost by 15 or more points in the NBA Finals just once in his career (lost by 21 at Sonics in 1996 Game 4). LeBron James has lost by 15 or more points 3 times in this series alone (Games 1, 3 and 4).

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Straight from ESPN:

Michael Jordan lost by 15 or more points in the NBA Finals just once in his career (lost by 21 at Sonics in 1996 Game 4). LeBron James has lost by 15 or more points 3 times in this series alone (Games 1, 3 and 4).
    Michael Jordan 1-9 in playoff games without scottie pippen .. go home with ur dumb stats