imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NBA for Sunday YTD: 75-60 +22.13 units

YTD: 75-60 +22.13 units

Finally had a winning day after the 3 day losing streak..

.5*RAPTORS -2.5
    .5*RAPTORS -2 (-120)
    Raptors are a very good and legit team. Not a fan of the Bulls on the road especially against one of the East elite on a Sunday.. Raptors show the world again that they are for real.. This Raptors team has made me a lot of money.. Hopefully they can do it again.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! GO RAPTORS!

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    one of the East elite on a Sunday.. Raptors show the world again that they are for real.. !
    Isn't this a tremendous contradiction? If they're elite, they don't have to "show the world again that they are for real." I wouldn't touch Toronto here myself.

imgv94

I still don't see where I'm contradicting myself..

fearless

I still don't see where I'm contradicting myself..
    If the Raptors were an elite team, it would already be proven and they wouldn't have to "show the world", imo.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowworld View Post
    If the Raptors were an elite team, it would already be proven and they wouldn't have to "show the world", imo.
    Dude I have really fvckin had it with you! : All you do on here is go into to peoples threads and make shvtty ass comments, thinking that you are right about everything... You don't go into other people's threads and talk shvt... You did it in mine the other day and now you are doin it in IMGV's! Enough is enough... Put up or shut up! I don't see you having the balls to post any of your plays... When you are MAN ENOUGH to post plays that you ACTUALLY PLAY and not just talk about, then come talk to me... Otherwise keep your shvtty comments to yourself!

By the way IMG, I really like this play today bro... That was the game that caught my eye when I first looked at the slate... I hope we win this sucker! The Raptors have been good to me lately and I think for you too! IMG your signature says it all for this guy-TIRED OF IDIOTS!!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

WORD!....to your reply to the above P2M, that kook's comments are not handicapping. Lets just ignore the kook & keep our winning ways rollin.
    imgv's record speaks for itself.

2*TOR-1.5 (-120) for myself today.....& that's all she wrote today.

GL to all of us RAPTORS backers today!

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your reply to the above P2M as well it is one thing to disagree with someones post and give a counter point to discuss a pick, but all you do is bash peoples comments for no freaking reason. The Raptors is a good play today I laid a 3 unit play on them ML and -2.5 as well.

fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Dude I have really fvckin had it with you! : All you do on here is go into to peoples threads and make shvtty ass comments, thinking that you are right about everything... You don't go into other people's threads and talk shvt... You did it in mine the other day and now you are doin it in IMGV's! Enough is enough... Put up or shut up! I don't see you having the balls to post any of your plays... When you are MAN ENOUGH to post plays that you ACTUALLY PLAY and not just talk about, then come talk to me... Otherwise keep your shvtty comments to yourself!

By the way IMG, I really like this play today bro... That was the game that caught my eye when I first looked at the slate... I hope we win this sucker! The Raptors have been good to me lately and I think for you too! IMG your signature says it all for this guy-TIRED OF IDIOTS!!!

No problem, I'll stay out of your threads. It's just that you're the first person who I've seen call Toronto an elite team and frankly I find it shocking.

imgv94

Toronto is an elite team.. Their record would be a lot better if Bosh wasn't injured for a good part of the early season..

Believe Tor has the best 2nd half record of any team in the East, but no one is mentioning them for the Finals.

Alot of people I know believe Toronto is not even going to get past the 1st rd..

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto is a "shadow-elite" type of team. I think the point that IMG was trying to make (and made quite well) is that they are often overshadowed by the Heat and Pistons (considered "elite") and maybe even Cavs (by casual Lebron fans), Bulls (by casual NBA fans), etc... They are not regarded as highly as they should be. They are an elite team in the sense that they won their division and are smoking hot at the right time. Who wants to play the raptors in the 1st round??? There are, again, casual NBA fans who think the Wizards are a better team than the Raptors, simply because of the higher level of exposure, Arenas, etc... They will be a tough out (for anyone in the East) in the playoffs because of their depth... There backups are better than Milwaukee's starting 5 (in their current state).

imgv94

Exactly baba!!

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

raptors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NICE PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

jolly good show y'all
    congrats

imgv94

TODAY 1-0 +1.00 Units
    YTD: 77-60 +23.13 Units

I don't give a f\*\*k!! Raptors are an elite team. You wanna crown Miami,Detroit,Chicago then crown their asses.. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't give a f\*\*k!! Raptors are an elite team. You wanna crown Miami,Detroit,Chicago then crown their asses.. .
    Hell yeah bud! I really couldn't believe that the Raptors pissed away their 9 point lead in the 2nd quarter and were trailing @ the half. However, they kicked some ass in the 2nd half man! Glad we cashed this MOTHA!

What do you think about Toronto -2 @ Minny tomorrow?

imgv94

I'm on it.. you?

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I might be on it as well!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta say I have been riding Toronto with you guys lately and they've had a nice run. TOR is 10-7 ATS in back-2-backs and MIN hasn't covered at home in their last 5. Looks good at -2.