frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

The Spurs were able to overcome the rig and the script, OPEN YOUR EYES DONT BE FOOLED

This is exactly what the NBA wants you all to think, that since the Spurs won on Saturday that it shows the NBA is not fixed or scripted

The NBA is loving this, they think that games like this where a team overcomes the rig allows people to no longer suspect any rigging. DONT DO THAT, don't fall for that, that is what they want you to think. They want you to think its not rigged

It's a win-win for the NBA - Thunder win, the script gets followed and NBA is happy, Thunder lose, script is defied yet NBA is happy because it means people will less suspect that it is rigged

The script DID CALL for a OKC win and yet the Spurs played well enough to defy it, and the Thunder played shitty enough to nullify it, it happens although the NBA didn't get what it wanted, it still got something out of it, i.e. less people suspecting rigging and that means the NBA can do more rigging in the future

Quit acting like Game 5 and 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals this year didn't happen

I know people will say "Heat blew out Pacers, there was no rigging" but the script still called for a Heat win, but since the Heat played so well there didn't need to be any rigging, if the game got close then yes the steps needed to rig would have happened

Long story short, Games like this help the NBA do more future rigging because less people suspect it - They need these games every now and then, my advice is to not fall into the trap

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Oh boy....well forget it I am not even finding any words.
    You sure love to get your ass spanked don't you? Waiting for SBRers to pound you.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I figured the rig, if there is one, would be to get sa to finals, not okc. From $ standpoint sa would be more profitable for everyone involved.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 06-02-14 at 09:56 AM.

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

I told all the guys at work that the spurs would be in finals. its t duncans swan soul .and nba needed a feel good storey

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

In other words every time a good-for-TV matchup happens, it's proof the NBA is rigged, and every time it doesn't happen, it's proof the NBA is rigged but is hiding its riggedness. This is how conspiracy theorists actually think

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Youre so annoying.

Not reading that stupid ass long post.

Zackary and you should just run away together and you should never log on here again.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Shut up Willie.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

With in depth analysis like this I can see why SBR deemed you a top 3 poster for the month of May. If you just adjust the tinfoil hat a little bit for better reception you are a lock for the top spot in June. I am just teasing you man but do you know how ridiculous this sounds? If there is a script how are YOU getting it? Also what's the script for the Finals?

JJ I think we have your apparent here so keep an eye on him

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

This guy is definately number 2 dumbfukk after Seaweed, hands down
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave leetreaper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I didn't read your dribble but if the wcf was fixed it would have been in the spurs favor. KD has plenty of years left to be lebrons "rival." This rematch is exactly what the league wanted and may go down as the most watched nba finals in history.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I wish I could've been around some of these guys when Larry Brown's Pistons beat Phil's Lakers in 2004. HUGE dogs smoke Lakers 4-1 in the Finals. I can only imagine the theories flying around back then!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    I didn't read your dribble but if the wcf was fixed it would have been in the spurs favor. KD has plenty of years left to be lebrons "rival." This rematch is exactly what the league wanted and may go down as the most watched nba finals in history.
    i could be wrong but i think people don't want to see this rematch. we already saw this LY and no matter what the haters say, the Heat won 4 gms to 3. yes, 4 out of 7 games the scoreboard read Heat with a higher number than the spurs.

anyhow, with the RAngers v Kings and the World Cup starting in a week, i don't think this NBA finals will get the same ratings that last year's did.

we'll see

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    This guy is definately number 2 dumbfukk after Seaweed, hands down
    It could be a tie??? LOL.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I figured the rig, if there is one, would be to get sa to finals, not okc. From $ standpoint sa would be more profitable for everyone involved.
    Really? SA getting to the finals would be more profitable for the Oklahoma owners and investors? And the cottage industries that surround Chesapeake Arena, which helps the local economy, wanted SA to win as well? Absolutely incredible in that would be more profitable for them. SBR teaches me something new every day....

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i could be wrong but i think people don't want to see this rematch. we already saw this LY and no matter what the haters say, the Heat won 4 gms to 3. yes, 4 out of 7 games the scoreboard read Heat with a higher number than the spurs.

anyhow, with the RAngers v Kings and the World Cup starting in a week, i don't think this NBA finals will get the same ratings that last year's did.

we'll see
    This is the only accurate part of your post...sa has a huge following, half the state of Texas will watch, a lot more revenue for everyone down the line, heat will naturally draw plenty of attention as well. IMO, ratings will be higher than last year.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Really? SA getting to the finals would be more profitable for the Oklahoma owners and investors? And the cottage industries that surround Chesapeake Arena, which helps the local economy, wanted SA to win as well? Absolutely incredible in that would be more profitable for them. SBR teaches me something new every day....
    Mr smart ass...lol I'm comparing okc vs sa, sa has a larger market and will make more money for more people vs okc...fkn sbr

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You seem to be overthinking things.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Spurs in 6

homie1975

This is the only accurate part of your post...sa has a huge following, half the state of Texas will watch, a lot more revenue for everyone down the line, heat will naturally draw plenty of attention as well. IMO, ratings will be higher than last year.
    either way i will find the ratings and post them in here. if the ratings are higher i will congratulate you. if they are lower, come back in here and congratulate me

El Sol

Mr smart ass...lol I'm comparing okc vs sa, sa has more of an industy and will make more money for more people vs okc...fkn sbr
    But this thread is about a conspiracy. So I am assuming that you agree with frog in that the NBA will rig games to make more money and the owners and investors in the other teams will happily let that happen because "...all involved will make more money"

I just dont see it...Business men are in business to make money and by nature are very competitive. I just don't see a team owner happily allowing the NBA to rig games that wouldn't benefit the owners personally. There would be some serious hardcore litigation being done to prevent such from happening in order to protect its sponsors and investors.

I will continue to consider this whole conspiracy non-sense until you can prove to me that Mark Cuban, for example, would happily allow his team to lose so someone could else could advance.

homie1975

last year set a record with games 4-7 all over 16 mil viewers

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2013...or-every-game/

NrmlCurvSurfr

But this thread is about a conspiracy. So I am assuming that you agree with frog in that the NBA will rig games to make more money and the owners and investors in the other teams will happily let that happen because "...all involved will make more money"

I just dont see it...Business men are in business to make money and by nature are very competitive. I just don't see a team owner happily allowing the NBA to rig games that wouldn't benefit the owners personally. There would be some serious hardcore litigation being done to prevent such from happening in order to protect its sponsors and investors.

I will continue to consider this whole conspiracy non-sense until you can prove to me that Mark Cuban, for example, would happily allow his team to lose so someone could else could advance.
    I dont know anything about rigging but more money will exchange hands with spurs in the finals vs okc. That's all I was saying. So if there was a rig, and it was driven by $, it would seem that SA would be the choice over okc.

El Sol

I dont know anything about rigging but more money will exchange hands with spurs in the finals vs okc. That's all I was saying. So if there was a rig, and it was driven by $, it would seem that SA would be the choice over okc.
    agree, if you're trying to prove conspiracy, then this would be one of the talking points....at least we kept this somewhat civil

NrmlCurvSurfr

either way i will find the ratings and post them in here. if the ratings are higher i will congratulate you. if they are lower, come back in here and congratulate me
    I will come back to this thread if you are indeed correct. I just feel that you are underestimating the spurs market/fanbase. Economy is up in Texas and people are spending more money, going out more. More young people with money to spend, unless Hispanics become completely disinterested in sa (doubtful, especially vs Mia), rating should increase.

NrmlCurvSurfr

agree, if you're trying to prove conspiracy, then this would be one of the talking points....at least we kept this somewhat civil

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

The real question is, how much have you lost to think like this? The reptilian conspiracy theorists look like Einstein compared to this drivel.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

What is he trying to say?

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Its not so much that its rigged, its just that the home team tends to get the majority of the calls.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Frogs + Seaweed = Mucho Sushi Mush

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    In other words every time a good-for-TV matchup happens, it's proof the NBA is rigged, and every time it doesn't happen, it's proof the NBA is rigged but is hiding its riggedness. This is how conspiracy theorists actually think
    absolutely incorrect. Youre penetrating retarded.

homie1975

what's the script for the finals?

call your shot bro

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    absolutely incorrect. Youre penetrating retarded.
    Actually, if you're not rich with a mansion from sportsbetting, and you believe there's a "script" to the NBA or any other sport, then you are, based on the evidence, "retarded"

If you have the common sense to know what the script would be, then make huge bets on it and profit. Pretty easy. Oh wait, it doesn't work that way

If you're just going to say that whatever happens was part of the script no matter what, but you didn't predict (and bet huge on) it beforehand, then you have what some people would call mental problems
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

what's the script for the finals?

call your shot bro

KD makes a surprise appearance playing for the Heat, disguised as Udonis Haslem. Refs don't notice and heat win game in game 7 as "Haslem" drains a 3

12 Last