The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Where's my OKC boyz at?

Are we gonna win this thing or not? So far both teams just held serve.

Does OKC have the momentum now to finish this off? Or is SA going to dismantle them like they did in games 1 and 2?

Check in BigDofBA. Check in Seto. JamesD, Thunderous, Stax, Pauulzcappin, Thor,VividJohn....

How's this gonna end?

Can OKC beat Miami this year?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

what's up kraken?

I think OKC proved that they can beat San antonio with Ibaka. I honestly don't believe they can win game 7 on the road but if they take game 5 I'm pretty sure they will close it out and go to finals which is a less favorable matchup. If I was a homer I'd have good hopes though.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

kraken see other thread on my questions regarding you

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Not an OKC fan but I was last night
    NBA
    NHL
    MLB
    PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [516] OKLAHOMA CITY -150
    [18] MONTREAL -110
    [960] L.A. D -180
    ( ACTION )
    170.00 / 671.41 671.41 WIN
    WIN
    WIN
    WIN
    05/27/2014 06:14 PM

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

You know they had to cheat to bet My Grizzlies

RydinRuff
    Update your status
    RydinRuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    You know they had to cheat to bet My Grizzlies
    I disagree. Every game was wire to wire and went OT. FINALLY in game 6 the Thunder CRACKED the Grizz. With or without Zbo, outcome would have been the same.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RydinRuff View Post
    I disagree. Every game was wire to wire and went OT. FINALLY in game 6 the Thunder CRACKED the Grizz. With or without Zbo, outcome would have been the same.
    Taking the best player out of game 7 in a tough series for a mistake he made in game6...THATS THE REFS DIDNT SEE is fuking cheating

And you can say the outcome would have been the same the grizz knocked OKC out of the playoffs twice

RudyRuetigger

konck are you from tennessee?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I think the Spurs win game 5 and cover.

Thunder win game 6.

No clue about game 7.

OKC/Miami goes 7. Spurs beat the Heat in 6.

RydinRuff
    Update your status

The best (and also the most underrated) player on the Grizz is Mike Conely. He single-handedly saved that team from missing the playoffs. Then carried them in the playoffs. Zbo or anyone else on that team would be doing DICK without Conley at the helm.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm still here! Barely breathing though.

RudyRuetigger

money why do you hate sbr?

money i thought you were trying to fukk shari?

RudyRuetigger

well i dont care either way

that is just what my vibes picked up

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Taking the best player out of game 7 in a tough series for a mistake he made in game6...THATS THE REFS DIDNT SEE is fuking cheating

And you can say the outcome would have been the same the grizz knocked OKC out of the playoffs twice
    Are you kidding me? The guy threw a punch at Adams face, he 100% deserved to be suspended.

RydinRuff
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Are you kidding me? The guy threw a punch at Adams face, he 100% deserved to be suspended.
    In Zbo's defense.. If they planned to suspend him for game 7 then he should have been IMMEDIATELY EJECTED after the punch thrown. He wasn't. He led his team in minutes played. All i ask is for some consistency.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: konck

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by RydinRuff View Post
    In Zbo's defense.. If they planned to suspend him for game 7 then he should have been IMMEDIATELY EJECTED after the punch thrown. He wasn't. He led his team in minutes played. All i ask is for some consistency.
    Did they even catch him doing it on the court? Did they stop and give him a foul/flagrant/tech for it? A lot of times refs miss these things, and then when reviewed later they suspend the player. Either way, he had it coming to him. You simply can't throw punches to people's head in the NBA. If that didn't deserve an ejection, nothing would.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OKC has this.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave BigDofBA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

James D gave BigDofBA 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Did they even catch him doing it on the court? Did they stop and give him a foul/flagrant/tech for it? A lot of times refs miss these things, and then when reviewed later they suspend the player. Either way, he had it coming to him. You simply can't throw punches to people's head in the NBA. If that didn't deserve an ejection, nothing would.
    Your an idiot its a BS move for game7 they cheated to be safe

BigDofBA

Your an idiot its a BS move for game7 they cheated to be safe
    "Your"?

The Kraken

Konck

"Your an idiot"

Classic

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go thunder Kraken! I think they can win a game seven but game five is best shot. I am totally pulling for them
    My buddy who told me before game 1 that Ibaka was already fighting team to get back on court sent me this last night

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave James D 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Hey James, wish you would've made here for a game. Maybe next year. Our season tix are just below the "9" on the shot-clock.

I hope you're right about game 5. OKC has all the momentum right now so I agree that game 5 is their best shot.

OT, I was watching eSPN today and saw clips of Shelly at a game speaking with two different guys, I immediately wondered if one of them was you

James D

That sounds like a great seat! You must have been one of those early adopters ( I know my NBA stuff LOL).
    I am rooting for you guys now. Always liked OKC squad and Westbrook when he was out here. Very well may have been me you saw on the screen, people have sent me screen shots off TVs for weeks goofing on me. Crazy the number they are tossing around now regarding clips value.

Good luck tomorrow

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I love okc to death but I cant see them beating mia. Just a bad match up for them but I'd kill to see it happen. Durant need his ring already

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I love okc to death but I cant see them beating mia. Just a bad match up for them but I'd kill to see it happen. Durant need his ring already
    You're right but if they can go off like they did last night they can beat anyone.

I just want to see my team get another shot. It's not easy getting to the finals.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Didn't this happen two years ago? San Antonio won the first two games, and then Oklahoma City came roaring back to win the next four...

I'm kind of rooting for San Antonio, just because I think they have a better chance of ousting Miami. Otherwise I wouldn't really care.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Didn't this happen two years ago? San Antonio won the first two games, and then Oklahoma City came roaring back to win the next four...

I'm kind of rooting for San Antonio, just because I think they have a better chance of ousting Miami. Otherwise I wouldn't really care.
    GIANT - OKC and/or San Antonio could handle Miami. Indiana is the most horrible team in these playoffs. Charlotte could beat Indiana. This is one sorry baby ass team. Clearly the refs letting them win just for business purposes. I think when Miami faces OKC/San Antonio... they'd be so use to playing such a low caliber team... they may have a hard time throwing it in 5th gear. They could go down 0-2 very fast. Just my opinion. But good luck to you... whatever you have.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    GIANT - OKC and/or San Antonio could handle Miami. Indiana is the most horrible team in these playoffs. Charlotte could beat Indiana. This is one sorry baby ass team. Clearly the refs letting them win just for business purposes. I think when Miami faces OKC/San Antonio... they'd be so use to playing such a low caliber team... they may have a hard time throwing it in 5th gear. They could go down 0-2 very fast. Just my opinion. But good luck to you... whatever you have.
    I agree that this Miami team isn't as good as previous years, but I think Lebron and Wade can minimize Oklahoma City's big two. They don't have that luxury against San Antonio. I just think the matchups favor Miami if they get to play the Thunder.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Yes Giant. in deciding game Spurs up 15 at half in OKC

Oklahoma City Thunder 98, San Antonio Spurs 101
    Scoring by quarter: 18–24, 29–22, 24–16,

Oklahoma City Thunder 111, San Antonio Spurs 120
    Scoring by quarter: 22–28, 22–27, 32–37, 35–28

San Antonio Spurs 82, Oklahoma City Thunder 102
    Scoring by quarter: 24–22, 17–32, 19–24, 22–24

San Antonio Spurs 103, Oklahoma City Thunder 109
    Scoring by quarter: 26–26, 17–29, 28–20, 32–34

Oklahoma City Thunder 108, San Antonio Spurs 103
    Scoring by quarter: 26–21, 26–23, 29–28, 27–31

San Antonio Spurs 99, Oklahoma City Thunder 107
    Scoring by quarter: 34–20, 29–28, 18–32, 18–27
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

THE KRAKEN.

Talk me out of playing Spurs ML tomorrow night, pal. Please.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put $200 on OKC winning the west at +320 before yesterday's game, and I think they were +755 to win it all at that point (wish I wouldda jumped on that too). I actually think OKC CAN win it all... and not too long ago I thought the they had no shot against the Clippers. I wouldn't be surprised if OKC wins game 5 and 6 vrs SA. As for a MIA/OKC finals, I really don't know... I want to say OKC has a really good shot, but I dont know how the meatgrinder West run is going to weigh against the easy East run. Miami will be more rested, but will that even matter? I don't know. What I do know is if Westbrook plays his A-game, OKC is damn near unbeatable. When Westbrook plays his C-game, anyone can beat OKC, no matter how good Durant and Co. play... Its no secret that this team goes as Westbrook goes... I like the guy... he's dumber than a box of tissues, but I like the guy. He always plays hard, and he isn't afraid to fail (OBVIOUSLY)...

Who has home court if OKC/MIA meet in the finals? Not sure how much that even matters tbh though

James D

West has home court no matter what the match up is for all four teams

KRIT

Spurs will roll tomorrow. We may not see a close game until gm7. I don't see a road team winning a game in this series. Spurs in 7.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

spurs roll or roll over krit? their fckn coach pop has quit two times, once not even half way through fourth and in the third quarter. guy is a biatch.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

checking in Kraken....we got this! OKC in 6!!

123 Last