1. Shock +7.0 3*Units

2. Shock Over 167.0 3*Units
    Taking these and adding over in the redblacks... gl

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    Taking these and adding over in the redblacks... gl
    Not liking the over, hope you hit it anyways.

leetreaper

Off to the lake tonight, playing these early:

1. Mystics +5.0 5*Units

2. Dream -9.0

bettermovefast
    bettermovefast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Just when I thought this run of bad fortune couldn't get any worse...

I've been tailing you with just 1 unit bets every time and my bankroll is tapped out now. I guess I'll re up at some point and see you for football season. Hope your luck turns around soon, brother!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by bettermovefast View Post
    Just when I thought this run of bad fortune couldn't get any worse...

I've been tailing you with just 1 unit bets every time and my bankroll is tapped out now. I guess I'll re up at some point and see you for football season. Hope your luck turns around soon, brother!
    Done for the season, only 1st half worked so no more...

leetreaper

Playing Dream +5.0 tonight and SJ ML +135 in AFL.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Welcome back, Bro...GL

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    Welcome back, Bro...GL

leetreaper

Yep, next year oinly bet 1st half, unpredictable in the 2nd, total crapshoot...Dream winning the whole game SU then just stops at the end...what a joke

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Nice way to come back.

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Keep Rollin today

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Powerhouses on tap today.. The 2 team parlay an option here? Both teams need to win to stay ahead of the other and griner is a block machine

leetreaper

minny looks good

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Looks like a flurry of thoughts, please bear with me.

Referring to tonight’s Minnesota LA game, that’s just kicking a man when he is down. It’s brutal for even a non-bet or even a slight lean.

Here’s why I say that. Leet, you are a good handicapper, and you were beating that market through a lot of plays. But eventually, you, and many others, were shaken out of the market.

Investors in all markets get shaken out at one point in time or another. Simply knowing and recognizing this can make or save you money.

In your thread, I talked about the market catching up to the bettors and the stats they use. You can see how this may have happened here. Emotions then took over and you were scared out of the market and stopped betting. It is one thing to quit while you are ahead, but another thing to endure the ups and downs of the sport betting marketplace en route to long term winnings.

Know when I say "you", I refer to most bettors. Now if you weren’t scared out of the marketplace, emotions still took over…just look at your units down the stretch.

In your thread I mentioned something about losing streaks being lessons in money management…we won’t go there.

It’s funny how the market seems to really try to eliminate the winning bettors. But it’s usually the behavior of the bettor’s themselves that do them in.

By the way, at this point I could say something like you should bet bigger in a win streak and smaller in the losing streak. But I know better. See, I’m not sure one can really ever know when he is in the middle of a winning or losing streak.He can only know when he just had one. That is not an original idea, but one should think about it.

In your thread I posted…“Good work sir, you are gaining attention. I fear you will hurt people more with your win streaks, than your losing streaks.”... I was mostly referring to the confidence that that comes across when you make a big bet and others’ reactions, but look at some posts above.

As far as those who just blindly tail, I hope you were here for leet’s early winners, and didn’t just pick up in a losing streak. It’s a danger with tailing. And if you are around for a good handicapper’s losers, I hope you can stick around for his winners. Ups and downs…

This isn’t a big I told you so, this is just a bigger picture look at what I see within the situation. And the big picture is essential…none of us can ever win consistently if we can’t learn from our losses.

There is more to being a winning gambler than picking winners, I’ve said this before in one way or another…If we can identify the things that make us lose, or that inhibit profit, and stop doing them you will come a long way towards being a long term winner. And truthfully, for some bettors, some of those factors are impossible to overcome.

I
    n your thread I mentioned that what worked before may not work now and vice versa. Remember this could pertain year to year and I strongly recommend further review of the only works in the 1st half of the season philosophy. That may be true for this year, but next year such a shakeout could come early…there are some smart players in this marketplace. If so, will you persevere through the season? It’s something to think about and be prepared to face.

Finally, on the handicapping side, adapting to the marketplace is no easy task but if you are creating your own line, and it is a valid one, with experience you can see many market changes take place. On the other side, well I suppose I’ll do some more posting about these topics in the future.

These are my thoughts and my analyses…together we can all be winners.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

After all of that, how about a play...

Early Wednesday, Washington -1 +101 at Pinnacle OR Washington to win at -107.

I doubt this will be around for long so you probably, if offered, could take Washington -1.5 in the morning. Warning: I believe Washington wins the game and a 1 point win is not only in the cards, but not unreasonable. After what I've seen, that hook, if offered, even scares me. Washington to win is a good bet, but don't pay too much, it's not worth it.

Good Luck

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

Why have the odds on Washington just blown out????

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by BigNik View Post
    Sure glad I nailed Chicago +1.5 last night before I went to sleep.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Took chi +1.5 also last night ..now it's -3..BOL!!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Looks like a flurry of thoughts, please bear with me.

Referring to tonight’s Minnesota LA game, that’s just kicking a man when he is down. It’s brutal for even a non-bet or even a slight lean.

Here’s why I say that. Leet, you are a good handicapper, and you were beating that market through a lot of plays. But eventually, you, and many others, were shaken out of the market.

Investors in all markets get shaken out at one point in time or another. Simply knowing and recognizing this can make or save you money.

In your thread, I talked about the market catching up to the bettors and the stats they use. You can see how this may have happened here. Emotions then took over and you were scared out of the market and stopped betting. It is one thing to quit while you are ahead, but another thing to endure the ups and downs of the sport betting marketplace en route to long term winnings.

Know when I say "you", I refer to most bettors. Now if you weren’t scared out of the marketplace, emotions still took over…just look at your units down the stretch.

In your thread I mentioned something about losing streaks being lessons in money management…we won’t go there.

It’s funny how the market seems to really try to eliminate the winning bettors. But it’s usually the behavior of the bettor’s themselves that do them in.

By the way, at this point I could say something like you should bet bigger in a win streak and smaller in the losing streak. But I know better. See, I’m not sure one can really ever know when he is in the middle of a winning or losing streak.He can only know when he just had one. That is not an original idea, but one should think about it.

In your thread I posted…“Good work sir, you are gaining attention. I fear you will hurt people more with your win streaks, than your losing streaks.”... I was mostly referring to the confidence that that comes across when you make a big bet and others’ reactions, but look at some posts above.

As far as those who just blindly tail, I hope you were here for leet’s early winners, and didn’t just pick up in a losing streak. It’s a danger with tailing. And if you are around for a good handicapper’s losers, I hope you can stick around for his winners. Ups and downs…

This isn’t a big I told you so, this is just a bigger picture look at what I see within the situation. And the big picture is essential…none of us can ever win consistently if we can’t learn from our losses.

There is more to being a winning gambler than picking winners, I’ve said this before in one way or another…If we can identify the things that make us lose, or that inhibit profit, and stop doing them you will come a long way towards being a long term winner. And truthfully, for some bettors, some of those factors are impossible to overcome.

I
    n your thread I mentioned that what worked before may not work now and vice versa. Remember this could pertain year to year and I strongly recommend further review of the only works in the 1st half of the season philosophy. That may be true for this year, but next year such a shakeout could come early…there are some smart players in this marketplace. If so, will you persevere through the season? It’s something to think about and be prepared to face.

Finally, on the handicapping side, adapting to the marketplace is no easy task but if you are creating your own line, and it is a valid one, with experience you can see many market changes take place. On the other side, well I suppose I’ll do some more posting about these topics in the future.

These are my thoughts and my analyses…together we can all be winners.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by BigNik View Post
    Two decent players are out for Was.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

shit...

Went to bed on the wrong side of the bet, woke up on the wrong side of the line.
    Last edited by KVB; 08-13-14 at 12:40 PM.

leetreaper

My CFL line for tonight:

1. Montreal +13.5

2. Calgary -3.0

3. Calgary Under 51.5

Also lean Montreal Over, good luck guys.

leetreaper

WNBA line:

1. Fever 1H -1.5

2. Fever 1H Over 73.0

3. Mystics 1H Under 71.0

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Good to see u back

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    Good to see u back
    Cheers.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Good to see you pulling the trigger leet. Twelve games in three days…let’s put these unprofessional bitches to work!
    A small, vague, but immensely valuable tip for everyone…pay attention to the scheduling and time slots for all three days… watch how the money moves.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    My CFL line for tonight:

1. Montreal +13.5

2. Calgary -3.0

3. Calgary Under 51.5

Ship both Calgary

leetreaper

WNBA line:

1. Fever 1H -1.5

2. Fever 1H Over 73.0

3. Mystics 1H Under 71.0
    2-1

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Good work today leet.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Good work today leet.

Trep
    Trep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

Yeah good to see you back. Hurting quite a bit so I'm going to take a breather and refocus personally, but wish you guys the best of luck watching this horrible sport lol

leetreaper

My CFL line for tonight:

1. Montreal +13.5

2. Calgary -3.0

3. Calgary Under 51.5

3-0

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Trep View Post
    Yeah good to see you back. Hurting quite a bit so I'm going to take a breather and refocus personally, but wish you guys the best of luck watching this horrible sport lol
    Haha, true story.

leetreaper

Sunday Card:

1. Fever 1H +1.0

2. Fever ML +110

3. Stars +6.5

Passing on CFL.

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last