RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I think I like this one too

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13266

LT, what's the story with the lines??? What's the hold up??? Last game of the year.

slick15
    slick15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    LT, what's the story with the lines??? What's the hold up??? Last game of the year.
    It`s pretty simple......Teams are sitting players.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slick15 View Post
    It`s pretty simple......Teams are sitting players.
    I know that, but 90% of these are meaningless, you would think they could at least post them and then adjust as the money rolls in.

RavensFan2k3

I know that, but 90% of these are meaningless, you would think they could at least post them and then adjust as the money rolls in.
    They're never meaningless when money is on the line

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    They're never meaningless when money is on the line
    How can there be money on the line when they won't post totals???LOL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How can there be money on the line when they won't post totals???LOL
    Not at all uncommon when nobody knows who is playing

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Hope the Mavs win tonight. I don't want them to have to play SA in Round one.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

This is a losing play and the Mavericks would much rather play the Spurs than the Thunder, Clippers or Rockets.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is this a losing play. Please elaborate
    Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    This is a losing play and the Mavericks would much rather play the Spurs than the Thunder, Clippers or Rockets.

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Why is this a losing play. Please elaborate
    The game is in the Grindhouse, for one. The Mavericks know exactly what they are doing and they know they match up infinitely better with the Spurs. They are a Class-A American professional franchise. The Grizzlies are not. They will simply go the "ra-ra" route and try to win this game to try to get a better seed.

Also, your Bobcats bet is dead money and I suggest you buy out of it.

RavensFan2k3

The game is in the Grindhouse, for one. The Mavericks know exactly what they are doing and they know they match up infinitely better with the Spurs. They are a Class-A American professional franchise. The Grizzlies are not. They will simply go the "ra-ra" route and try to win this game to try to get a better seed.

Why is Bobcats dead money?

LT Profits

The Spurs have beaten the Mavs nine straight times including last week with the Spurs not even playing their regulars the entire game. The Spurs have also beaten the Grizzlies eight straight times. Neither of these teams wants to play the Spurs, no disrespect to the Thunder, so both will be playing to win. No tanking in this equation.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Mavs match up better with the Spurs did you follow the nba the last 2 years? Have you at least had a look at the rosters?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Come on... No serious book would ever do that and allow sharps or guys with inside info to expose bad lines they made by just "guessing"...

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Why is Bobcats dead money?
    Because the NBA has the Bulls as the 3 seed and in order for that to happen they have to beat the Bobcats.

If you think the Raptors, Wizards, Bobcats or Hawks will be in the Second Rd. of the NBA Playoffs you don't know how stuff works.

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    The Spurs have beaten the Mavs nine straight times including last week with the Spurs not even playing their regulars the entire game. The Spurs have also beaten the Grizzlies eight straight times. Neither of these teams wants to play the Spurs, no disrespect to the Thunder, so both will be playing to win. No tanking in this equation.
    Yes, the Spurs have 10 game regular season winning streaks over just about everyone. Awesome. The Mavericks have won 2 of their last 3 playoff series against the Spurs when the Spurs were a better team. The Mavericks have won a championship more recently than the Spurs. This Spurs roster is not even in the top 15 in the league and it will show in the playoffs.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Yes, the Spurs have 10 game regular season winning streaks over just about everyone. Awesome. The Mavericks have won 2 of their last 3 playoff series against the Spurs when the Spurs were a better team. The Mavericks have won a championship more recently than the Spurs. This Spurs roster is not even in the top 15 in the league and it will show in the playoffs.
    lol just shut up buddy.

LT Profits

OK

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

They would much rather play the Spurs as opposed to the Rockets who play ZERO defense? Thats one of the dumbest things I have read on here until the "spurs dont have a top 15 roster in the league." TOP 15!!! God I hate most of you.

chargers4222

Oooohhhh yeah Aron Baynes!!! Stud!!! Patty Mills how was he not an all-star??!? Jeff Pendergraph, oh sorry Ayres, whatever that stud calls himself these days. Austin Daye was way too good for the Pistons right guys!!! Matt Bonner total game changer.

10 NBA teams with a more talented roster than the Spurs-

1. Heat
    2. Clippers
    3. Thunder
    4. Pacers
    5. Nets
    6. Rockets
    7. Blazers
    8. Warriors
    9. Grizzlies
    10. Mavericks

That list is in no particular order. You guys were right they are in the top 15, they are 11th.

farmhouse1

Ok just because they have to beat the bobcats means that they are going to? Is that your logic?
    Because the NBA has the Bulls as the 3 seed and in order for that to happen they have to beat the Bobcats.

If you think the Raptors, Wizards, Bobcats or Hawks will be in the Second Rd. of the NBA Playoffs you don't know how stuff works.

farmhouse1

Thunder as number 3???? Are you on crack?
    Oooohhhh yeah Aron Baynes!!! Stud!!! Patty Mills how was he not an all-star??!? Jeff Pendergraph, oh sorry Ayres, whatever that stud calls himself these days. Austin Daye was way too good for the Pistons right guys!!! Matt Bonner total game changer.

1. Heat
    2. Clippers
    3. Thunder
    4. Pacers
    5. Nets
    6. Rockets
    7. Blazers
    8. Warriors
    9. Grizzlies
    10. Mavericks

That list is in no particular order. You guys were right they are in the top 15, they are 11th.

farmhouse1

Hahaha he has grizzles hahahaha over the spurs

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Please stop embarrassing yourself

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

OK
    The Spurs are 0-4 against the Rockets & OKC this year. The only playoff team to go "O" for, in the same year against two different opponents. Just stats, doesn't mean much.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

1. Heat
    2. Clippers
    3. Thunder
    4. Pacers
    5. Nets
    6. Rockets
    7. Blazers
    8. Warriors
    9. Grizzlies
    10. Mavericks

So you are saying: the Nets, Warriors, Blazers, Grizzlies and Mavericks are better than the Spurs??? Are you serious or recovering from drug or alcohol addiction???

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

If I was dallas I rather play the spurs than okc. Durant and Westbrook will be too much for everyone except the Clippers.

farmhouse1

Ok this dude says the thunder roster is better then the spurs roster. I disagree, the thunder have 2 players that are superstars and the rest of their roster is shit. Spurs roster is definitely better then the thunders roster except for Westbrook & durant.

farmhouse1

Same with the heat. I disagree completely other then Lebron James, the spurs have a way better roster then The heat also.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

so even if bulls win tonight, if the raptors beat the knicks, they still get the 3rd seed.

LT Profits

4 NBA Additions

5 NBA Plays Wednesday

Mavericks +3.5 -105 (5 Dimes)
    Jazz +11.5 -108 (5 Dimes)
    Pistons +14 -105 (5 Dimes)
    Raptors -5 -110 (Bookmaker)
    Suns -2.5 -106 (5 Dimes)

chargers4222

Ok first of all I said that list was in no particular order...literally just rambled off teams in my head and they all have better rosters than the spurs. If Greg popovich coached any of those aforementioned teams those teams would be better than the spurs are right now

Also, the Knicks are beating the Raptors outright and the pistons are going to get MURDERED tonight by 20, sidebar for LT

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

why so you can fade him hahaha

12 Last