Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Indy favoured over OKC tomorrow?

Did Pinny actually have this Indy-2 line at some point? Game isn't available now for whatever reason.

Books telling us something? Do they finally get back on track? They are beyond hopeless at this point don't think I can put any of my money on them. Was actually looking at "squaring up" and taking OKC.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13302

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Did Pinny actually have this Indy-2 line at some point? Game isn't available now for whatever reason.

Books telling us something? Do they finally get back on track? They are beyond hopeless at this point don't think I can put any of my money on them. Was actually looking at "squaring up" and taking OKC.
    How could anybody bet Indy at this point??? Did you see the game against Miami??? Indy had no interest @ all??? I think this team is totally dysfunctional @ this point. I don't see them getting by the first round, I don't care who they play. They are f...... up!!!!!

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    How could anybody bet Indy at this point??? Did you see the game against Miami??? Indy had no interest @ all??? I think this team is totally dysfunctional @ this point. I don't see them getting by the first round, I don't care who they play. They are f...... up!!!!!
    Nah I didn't watch too much of that one. I can imagine what happened though.

I agree I said the same thing I don't think there's any point in putting cash on them tomorrow.

Let's not overreact here. Playoffs are a different season. No matter how much they've struggled they are still the 2nd favorite to win the East per books.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Cant wait to see your series ticket with you taking Wiz or Cats over Indy.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20412

OKC has nothing to play for, Indy still playing for #1 seed. Will OKC rest or limit minutes to KD/Westbrook?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Okc have nothing to play for except for the 2nd spot. All they need is a win. Pretty sure they can get it at NO.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    OKC has nothing to play for, Indy still playing for #1 seed. Will OKC rest or limit minutes to KD/Westbrook?
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Okc have nothing to play for except for the 2nd spot. All they need is a win. Pretty sure they can get it at NO.
    That could be a fair explanation but does OKC tend to lay down in "meaningless" games?

Westbrook could be resting and playing the next day in New Orleans... So that could be some of it.

But still, Indy-2?

vasilli07

That could be a fair explanation but does OKC tend to lay down in "meaningless" games?

Westbrook could be resting and playing the next day in New Orleans... So that could be some of it.

But still, Indy-2?
    I was looking at the schedule. I think they will play their full team against Pacers, rest against NO if they win, then limit their mins against Pistons. The coach won't want them to rest too long so that they won't be rusty.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13302

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Cant wait to see your series ticket with you taking Wiz or Cats over Indy.
    Hey pal , have you been following this team the last couple of weeks??? They are terrible. They are lucky to get into the 80 point range. I have no idea who they will be playing, but I'm sure you do (not) but they will have a difficult time getting by anybody at this rate. Obviously you are a fan of them, but I am not and for good reason. So tell us in your infinite wisdom who they are playing and how it will play out ???? Please I can't wait.LOL

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Hey pal , have you been following this team the last couple of weeks??? They are terrible. They are lucky to get into the 80 point range. I have no idea who they will be playing, but I'm sure you do (not) but they will have a difficult time getting by anybody at this rate. Obviously you are a fan of them, but I am not and for good reason. So tell us in your infinite wisdom who they are playing and how it will play out ???? Please I can't wait.LOL
    Hey pal if you dont know who theyll be playing why make the silly comment. I told you who theyll be playing but Im sure you wont play that team to win the series. You said theyll lose so it shouldnt matter who theyll play.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Doesn't OKC have the 2 locked up?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20412

OKC would have to lose last 3 games and Clipps would have to win their last two and they would be tied. They both split 2-2 h2h in regular season, not sure who owns the next tie breaker. Thunder pretty much have #2 locked up.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im taking Pacers

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    OKC would have to lose last 3 games and Clipps would have to win their last two and they would be tied. They both split 2-2 h2h in regular season, not sure who owns the next tie breaker. Thunder pretty much have #2 locked up.
    Clips have the tiebreaker due to conference record.

But yeah, all OKC need is one win or a Clips loss.

Remember though, the Spurs all but had the 1 locked up and still beat Dallas and Phoenix on b2b nights. OKC and the Spurs always seem to cover even when they're not supposed to care about the game.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Fuk the Pacers. Im done with this team. Thunder are my boys. Thunder First Half, and Game. fuk them fuk them fuk them/

vasilli07

Leaning strongly to Okc. Pacers couldn't even get it together against their biggest rival Heat.

1 commentator was saying Frank Vogel rested his starters against Bucks because he was afraid that they may lose.

Pacers look like they can't wait for the season to be over. Hibbert looks like he wants out.

This game is either Okc or no play.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Will Pacers/OKC even try? Will OKC rest starters?

What's the point in even trying to cap this game with the playoffs just around the corner?

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Will Pacers/OKC even try? Will OKC rest starters?

What's the point in even trying to cap this game with the playoffs just around the corner?
    Why would Okc rest their players? Even Popovich said today rest is overrated and he won't be giving his players too much rest as he wants them to stay sharp for the playoffs. Scott Brooks is not really known for resting his players.

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

If this were a week ago I would be all over OKC. With things locked up its a little tougher. The books obviously want you to take OKC too which is usually a bad sign for that team.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Right now 66% of the public is on OKC +2
    Honestly this is a coin flip situation, you just don't know If either of these teams care about this game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Either the biggest trap of the day or books are handing out free $. Not buying the Indy trying to lock up 1 seed angle. Should that not have been on their minds past month or so and they've been playing like shit. I would think Okc would have just as much urgency to lock up #2 spot allowing them more freedom to do as they wish regarding line ups and getting guys rest down the final stretch.

Hey tough to back Pacers here given how they have played since all star break, no true leader ship, or viable scoring option that can carry the squad when needed. Thunder or nothing for me here to lose this gm Indy would truly have to step up and show the heart and scoring ability they have lacked for awhile. Also note 9 of last 10 between these two have gone ov the total. Even that is scary tho given the fact Indy is shooting beach balls at the rim. Good winnin

blstrick5

Line is up to 3.5

blstrick5

I couldn't help it. I made the square play at OKC +3.5

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

OKC will lose this game on purpose to give Indy the 1st seed in the East and make it tougher for Heat to get in the final - This is the only angle I can think of.

Thunder can lose to Indy only if they decide to....this train wreck of a team can't beat Bobcats at this point forget about OKC.

theforce
    theforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

The fukkin under is the play here boys.

blstrick5

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    OKC will lose this game on purpose to give Indy the 1st seed in the East and make it tougher for Heat to get in the final - This is the only angle I can think of.

Thunder can lose to Indy only if they decide to....this train wreck of a team can't beat Bobcats at this point forget about OKC.
    Completely agree. I just can't see Scott Brooks telling his team to lose on purpose. They just got Perkins and Thabo back and need to play well to get ready for the playoffs. The West is no joke, can't take any series lightly.

blstrick5

Also went with OKC +2 1H.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Went from 2 to 3.5 back down to 2. Looks like books are begging for OKC money?

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by theforce View Post
    The fukkin under is the play here boys.
    Be careful with the under. These two have played 18 overs out of their last 22, including 9 out of the last 10 here in Indy.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

In previous seasons, Scott Brooks has pushed hard for every win, even when the team was tired or the game was meaningless. It's so ingrained in the players that short of him sitting KD/Westbrook today, it's hard to imagine the Thunder not playing at a high level. It's just not in their nature to mail games in.

Indy wants and needs this game badly, but as was said above, they're SUCH a dysfunctional team right now. 3-17 ATS in their last 20 games. It's really hard not to take the Thunder here, despite the odd line.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Either OKC will win like they should...

OR

They will let the Pacers win just to place pressure on the Heat. I couldn't resist +2 on OKC, so I took it.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Now the spread is at +1.5
    Live lines for me today, good luck everyone

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Either OKC will win like they should...

OR

They will let the Pacers win just to place pressure on the Heat.
    I couldn't resist +2 on OKC, so I took it.
    That's true actually. An Indy win forces the Heat to keep working for homecourt instead of resting players. Hadn't thought of that...

tonywayne
    tonywayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Clips have the tiebreaker due to conference record.

But yeah, all OKC need is one win or a Clips loss.
    Coming into today, OKC is 36-15 in conference and LAC is 35-15. Even if LA wins both and goes 37-15 in conference, OKC beating NO gets them #2 outright. LA's only hope is for OKC to lose out, and that's probably not happening. Entirely possible that, depending on how 1H goes, OKC gets SOME rest for their starters. Not a bad spot to let that bench get their legs moving.

Either way, Pacers need this game far more. Indy has the tiebreaker (conference record) should they stay tied with Miami at season's end. With 2 games until the playoffs, not a bad time for them to start playing seriously again.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Let's go OKC. Make me some money today. GL everyone.

12 Last