NBA - Tuesday, 4/8/14

2 NBA Plays Tuesday

Pistons +7 -105 (5 Dimes)
    Kings +8.5 -105 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 208-239-7, -33.88

crmejia23
    crmejia23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Can you please give some reasoning to these picks? i really dont get it...pistons playing for nothing, atlanta playing some of their best ball in their last couple games for playoff seeding..?? And with Rudy Gay possibly not playing tonight because of the birth of his child and the sacramento not really having the weapons to stop or keep up with an OKC team coming off a loss with westbrook coming back rested ?? i really don't understand...just wanted some understanding because i was planning on betting the other way on both

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I actually like these two

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22157

Many times the team that "needs the game" is way overpriced. I imagine this is why he likes against Atlanta.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

@crmej LT just loves dogs, it doesn't matter how bad that dog is, he'll take it. that might explain why he's sitting on a losing record. No offense Lt but its true

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by crmejia23 View Post
    Can you please give some reasoning to these picks? i really dont get it...pistons playing for nothing, atlanta playing some of their best ball in their last couple games for playoff seeding..?? And with Rudy Gay possibly not playing tonight because of the birth of his child and the sacramento not really having the weapons to stop or keep up with an OKC team coming off a loss with westbrook coming back rested ?? i really don't understand...just wanted some understanding because i was planning on betting the other way on both
    Ironically, you hit on why I like Detroit with your reasoning for supporting Atlanta. If it were not for Atlanta fighting for the playoffs, what would the line on this game be? -4.5 or -5? The bottom line is the Hawks are not good and should not be -7 over anyone. (Market seems to agree with me, now seeing consensus -6.5).

Thunder are starting to become more concerned with resting players as the season ends, Westbrook is DOUBTFUL tonight as is Perkins, so they will be without two of their better defenders in Perkins and Sefolosha. Cousins should dominate inside and the Kings should be up for this game vs. an elite opponent at home.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    @crmej LT just loves dogs, it doesn't matter how bad that dog is, he'll take it. that might explain why he's sitting on a losing record. No offense Lt but its true
    Not true at all, if it were I'd just be on every dog on the board. And if you haven't noticed, I've chopped off 7 units lately since being around -40.