Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful with the Spurs today!!! P2M's FAV plays for Sunday!

I know that Jermaine O'Neal isn't playing tonight and that the Spurs will probably kill the Pacers, but I wouldn't bet the bank on them covering this one... The Pacers have played well in their last few games at home... It will probably be the Jamaal Tinsley show tonight and if the deuchebag isn't hittin then the route will for sure be on... I'm gonna have a small wager on the Spurs, maybe 2 units or so, but not the 5 or 6 that I anticipated... I wish I would have caught it at a point less last night... Would have felt better about it...

My favorite plays for today are as follows... I know this is late, but I grabbed the Heat @ +7 right before tip...

Got the Raptors -6.5 for 2 units earlier! REALLY LIKE THIS!
    LSU Women -1 for 6 units!
    I'm on those and here are some of my leans, let me know what you guys think...

Bulls -5 They will be pissed after their lackluster performance yesterday and the Hawks have lost 5 in a row!

Rockets -5 This is the hottest team in the league right now and the Jazz have looked like shvt lately! I only see this line going up!

Suns -2 Yeah the Mavs have the better record, but I see Phoenix comin out for blood today!

Let's have a profitable day today guys!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I really like your Raptors play P2M. I'm on them as well.

As for LSU, I know most people on this board are on them, but I don't think I can bet women's bball. I see that the line is now LSU -2.5, so you got a good price. Good luck.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

On the Raptors as well..

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You are the Pacers Guru man!!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

So apparently Golden Goat didn't catch this thread and see that I had the warning out about the Spurs tonight... He thinks that apparently I don't know what I'm talking about since I had a measley 2 units on the Spurs! Read the title of this thread bro! I had a bad feeling about this game, thats why I only rolled 2 on them instead of the 6 that I had against them earlier this week!

Nevadaside and I did have 2 SWEET cashes against the fvckin clowns against the Nets and the Magic! Gotta give Nevada and IMGV some props for the calls on the Raptors today! We had them for the game and the 1st half! Nice job fellas!