Jarman
    Jarman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers

I like Cleveland to cover the +5.5 spread as they haven't been looking too shabby at home as of late. In their last home game, they pulled the upset win over Toronto and prior to that, they only lost to Houston and OKC by 7 points. Before that, Cleveland came close to upsetting Miami, only losing by 4 points. On the flip side, Indiana hasn't been looking so hot on the road lately, losing their last 3 road games by more than 10 points against Washington, Chicago, and Memphis. Prior to that, Indiana suffered a loss on the road to the NY Knicks, and we all know how pathetic NY is lately from their blowout losses to the Lakers and Phoenix this past week. I'm thinking Cleveland plays well enough to at least cover the +5.5 spread and possibly even win outright.

As for the Over/Under, I like the Under 184.0. None of the three meetings between Cleveland and Indiana this year have exceeded 167 points (163, 167, 160). Additionally, Cleveland has averaged a total of 101 points scored in their last 4 home games, while Indiana has averaged a total of 78 points scored in their last 4 road games. The total of these averages (179) still comes short of the 184. That being said, Under 184.0 is the play for me.

Please feel free to share thoughts/opinions.

Jarman

Over 100 views and not a single comment? C'mon people, have a voice!

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarman View Post
    I like Cleveland to cover the +5.5 spread as they haven't been looking too shabby at home as of late. In their last home game, they pulled the upset win over Toronto and prior to that, they only lost to Houston and OKC by 7 points. Before that, Cleveland came close to upsetting Miami, only losing by 4 points. On the flip side, Indiana hasn't been looking so hot on the road lately, losing their last 3 road games by more than 10 points against Washington, Chicago, and Memphis. Prior to that, Indiana suffered a loss on the road to the NY Knicks, and we all know how pathetic NY is lately from their blowout losses to the Lakers and Phoenix this past week. I'm thinking Cleveland plays well enough to at least cover the +5.5 spread and possibly even win outright.

As for the Over/Under, I like the Under 184.0. None of the three meetings between Cleveland and Indiana this year have exceeded 167 points (163, 167, 160). Additionally, Cleveland has averaged a total of 101 points scored in their last 4 home games, while Indiana has averaged a total of 78 points scored in their last 4 road games. The total of these averages (179) still comes short of the 184. That being said, Under 184.0 is the play for me.

Please feel free to share thoughts/opinions.
    Jarman I like both plays. Indiana can't score and Cleveland in a must win to keep playoff hopes alive. Points will be a premium in this game and the under is the stronger play in my opinion because Indy wants this also to stay ahead of the Heat for home court.

Great write up my man. Most of the gamblers on this site still sleeping to hung over and drugged out to be up this early. Wait until noon then they will probably post on your thread.

Jarman

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Great write up my man. Most of the gamblers on this site still sleeping to hung over and drugged out to be up this early. Wait until noon then they will probably post on your thread.
    Haha, whoops...didn't take that into account Thanks for the input Skin. As always, I hold your opinion in high regard as you're in the upper echelon of cappers hands down! Let's cash!!!

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Strong write up.. But I just have no real opinion in this game. Cause just when you think their gonna let ya down, BOOM! They hold their opponent to under 80 points & cover.

Pacers 87-80 is my best guess

GL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13230

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Strong write up.. But I just have no real opinion in this game. Cause just when you think their gonna let ya down, BOOM! They hold their opponent to under 80 points & cover.

Pacers 87-80 is my best guess

GL
    Got to go with Lester. Indy will snap out of it.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Pacers playing Spurs at home tomorrow. They'll be up for that one but looking past cleveland today. Also, Pacers are 0-4 ATS on Sunday afternoon games. Really everything points to a Cavs cover which means Indiana should win by about 12.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Awesome writeup. Prob will tail the under and im leaning towards cavs just based on your post alone. The line seems a bit low and very sharp.

Jarman

Everyone finally woke up! lol Thanks for the input guys. Best of luck on whichever side you take.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13230

Quote Originally Posted by Jarman View Post
    Everyone finally woke up! lol Thanks for the input guys. Best of luck on whichever side you take.
    Gotta give the guys a chance to reply. I am sure most of them were @ Church this morning!!!! Ya right. LOL

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I like the over 182.5 for the game. The last 3 meetings have stayed under 167 ppg, but the Cavs have been scoring in bunches at home vs great teams in the last 10 games or so. Indy has been the team in the scoring slump only averaging about 89 ppg and 87 on the road (Last 10). Cle has been the complete opposite scoring 99 ppg and 101 ppg, at home( Last 10). If Indy is going to win they will need more than defense in this last match of the year between them and the Cavs. Indy wins 96-93.

cofaga
    cofaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 629

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I like the over 182.5 for the game. The last 3 meetings have stayed under 167 ppg, but the Cavs have been scoring in bunches at home vs great teams in the last 10 games or so. Indy has been the team in the scoring slump only averaging about 89 ppg and 87 on the road (Last 10). Cle has been the complete opposite scoring 99 ppg and 101 ppg, at home( Last 10). If Indy is going to win they will need more than defense in this last match of the year between them and the Cavs. Indy wins 96-93.
    That offensive number might be skewed since the Cavs have played against teams that usually scores over 100 points or more at home. I wouldn't hold too much value in that and if anything I think the Cavs offense has overachieved of late. Pacers have serious issues when it comes to offense but their defense never went away. I'm going the other way here but good luck regardless.

Jarman

Quote Originally Posted by 44 mag View Post
    gotta give the guys a chance to reply. I am sure most of them were @ church this morning!!!! Ya right. Lol
    lmao!

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by cofaga View Post
    That offensive number might be skewed since the Cavs have played against teams that usually scores over 100 points or more at home. I wouldn't hold too much value in that and if anything I think the Cavs offense has overachieved of late. Pacers have serious issues when it comes to offense but their defense never went away. I'm going the other way here but good luck regardless.
    They played OKC//TOR/HOU all top 10 in defense this year. MIA is #11 in defense this year. Indy is #1 in defense, but I see Indy's offense being the reason this goes over this afternoon.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15942

Indy's offense? What are u smoking? They score like 80 a game.

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15551

I bit on the 1h over 89.
    I hope Indy comes out strong still pissed off after Wiz drilled them. The Cavs gave up a buck-eight vs Nets.
    Go points!

cofaga
    cofaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 629

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    They played OKC//TOR/HOU all top 10 in defense this year. MIA is #11 in defense this year. Indy is #1 in defense, but I see Indy's offense being the reason this goes over this afternoon.
    Which brings back reasoning on the fact that the Cavs offense has overachieved. Just my 2 cents, bol.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

you guys are nuts gambling this game, noneof you know whats going to happen here. Cavs are $hit and please don't think they give a damn about playoffs lol. Pacers are trash and could lose this SU or win by 20. classic coin flip with no reason to guess a side here

Jarman

Locked on in Cleveland +8.5 just to be safe.

Jarman

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Cleveland +5.5 - WIN
    Under 184.0 - WIN

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$