Lakers take what is theirs tonight. Take the points

The great Negrodamus has spoken

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13254

Quote Originally Posted by LosRichards View Post
    Lakers take what is theirs tonight. Take the points

The great Negrodamus has spoken
    Well, i must say I am leaning the other way, but as far as I know you are 2 for 2 this week. Let's see how you do tonight.

LosRichards
    LosRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1257

its all about being on the right side of a fix. especially with only 3 games on the board

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

no fix tonight, the lakers lost the staples center last year. Clippers roll tonight, no amount of bad officiating will keep this game close

CHIB
    CHIB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Lakers had their upset of the week.. They are absolute garbage and its going to be like the ASG for Blake and CP3

CHIB

I can already imagine all the talking heads joke on their shows at the lakeshow as they continue to beat that dead horse due to the Clips blowing them out by 30+

LosRichards
    LosRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1257

This is why the lakers will cover. Everyone knows the clips can and should blow them out....but then how is vegas gonna make money? Thursdays are fishy in the NBA -Negrodamus-
    Points Awarded:

boydako13 gave LosRichards 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CHIB

The last four meetings have been the Clips winning by 13-25 points. Its not like the Lakers have improved in any way shape or form. The clips will continue to enjoy and push for every kind of blowout on the Lakers considering they are practically playing at home and are still trying to create that aura about their own sqaud. They are slowly trying to take the pride of LA and make the Lakers the laughing stock.

I hope you have fun trailing the fakeshow tho

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by CHIB View Post
    The last four meetings have been the Clips winning by 13-25 points. Its not like the Lakers have improved in any way shape or form. The clips will continue to enjoy and push for every kind of blowout on the Lakers considering they are practically playing at home and are still trying to create that aura about their own sqaud. They are slowly trying to take the pride of LA and make the Lakers the laughing stock.

I hope you have fun trailing the fakeshow tho
    Lakers beat the Clips 116-103 on opening day.....

Doubt they let that happen again today.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LosRichards View Post
    This is why the lakers will cover. Everyone knows the clips can and should blow them out....but then how is vegas gonna make money? Thursdays are fishy in the NBA -Negrodamus-
    Exactly what I'm thinking my friend. Majority all over the heat thinking its a gift and majority all over the clips thinking it's an easy beat down. I learned my lesson on TNT Thursdays couple months ago. I took the small underdog for the early game and got smoked with the majority. Then I back the thunder on the road laying double digits to the lakers at home and guess what.... Lakers covered. I see the same scenario tonight. So that's why I'll be backing spurs -2.5 & lakers +11 This is why Vegas are geniuses

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13254

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Exactly what I'm thinking my friend. Majority all over the heat thinking its a gift and majority all over the clips thinking it's an easy beat down. I learned my lesson on TNT Thursdays couple months ago. I took the small underdog for the early game and got smoked with the majority. Then I back the thunder on the road laying double digits to the lakers at home and guess what.... Lakers covered. I see the same scenario tonight. So that's why I'll be backing spurs -2.5 & lakers +11 This is why Vegas are geniuses
    Well, I guess that begs the question??? if you are so good why don't you handicap for Vegas??? And by the way, last time I checked Miami was + 3.5

CHIB

Seto... IDK how I overlooked that but my b... besides the point though, the Lakers got blown out like I thought they would. Have a nice day