mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Take the Celtics tonight from a season ticket holder. Trust me

Going into the game and will be placing a big wager on the Celtics +5.5 (got it before line moved). and money line, and team total.

They will win straight up.

I know my Celtics. Great spot for them going into the break.

Stevens is a great coach. Will do a good job tonight and they will beat a depleted spurs team that has had a grueling schedule.

Trust me here.

Have a good night and win here trust me

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13266

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Going into the game and will be placing a big wager on the Celtics +5.5 (got it before line moved). and money line, and team total.

They will win straight up.

I know my Celtics. Great spot for them going into the break.

Stevens is a great coach. Will do a good job tonight and they will beat a depleted spurs team that has had a grueling schedule.

Trust me here.

Have a good night and win here trust me
    If you know your Celtic's, did you read the Boston Herald sports page today? The writers are saying the coach doesn't get it!!! He is suppose to be tanking ala M.L. Carr days. LOL They are claiming he should be losing more games for draft selections. They might just tank this one and blame it on the Spurs. LOL. But, BOL with your selections. By the way, did you watch that movie "Celtic Pride" ? you probably own it. Good luck I am steering clear of this baby......

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

As an avid Celtics fan myself, I think you're crazy. They're 0-11 against the West top 8, 4-17 against the West, 3-19 against .500+ teams, and 11-16 ATS at home. And they're missing Bradley. Have fun though.

1sthalf
    1sthalf's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Stevens is a great coach"

Boston Record: 19-34, 11-16 home

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by 1sthalf View Post

LOL you are very smart sir.

Celtics had easily the most untalented basketball team for the first half of the season. Rondo, Bradley etc. etc.

I watch every game and they are in almost every single game. Sure they have laid some eggs but they have had valiant effort after valiant effort.

Have you ever heard of Butler basketball by the way?

Their record is not a reflection of Stevens.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by Highsaac View Post
    As an avid Celtics fan myself, I think you're crazy. They're 0-11 against the West top 8, 4-17 against the West, 3-19 against .500+ teams, and 11-16 ATS at home. And they're missing Bradley. Have fun though.
    Bradley doesn't help in this situation. Can't wait til' he's gone.

1sthalf

Yes, I have heard of Butler basketball. Everybody whose filled out a bracket know who the 'f Butler is. Lol.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope you were talking to mikey, not me pal......

Highsaac

I was talking to Mikey. I'm with you. Steering clear of this game. Don't trust the Celtics against any above average team.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL you are very smart sir.

Celtics had easily the most untalented basketball team for the first half of the season. Rondo, Bradley etc. etc.

I watch every game and they are in almost every single game. Sure they have laid some eggs but they have had valiant effort after valiant effort.

Have you ever heard of Butler basketball by the way?

Their record is not a reflection of Stevens.
    Their record is a reflection of how bad this team is. Do the math. Hey pal good luck with your wager but with all the games tonight this would not be my favorite. It's one thing being a fan, another to blow money on them just because you like them.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I was talking to Mikey. I'm with you. Steering clear of this game. Don't trust the Celtics against any above average team.
    I wouldn't trust them against any team. Thanks for backing me up on this one.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Gl tonight I actually like Celts moving forward they have a couple nice young pieces. Who knows about Rondo's future but plenty of high draft picks coming if Brook can finish poorly. Stevens is a good young coach too I believe that is in a great spot too take over a young team and build thru the next couple drafts. He still is fresh outta college himself and knows the current landscape well.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Their record is a reflection of how bad this team is. Do the math. Hey pal good luck with your wager but with all the games tonight this would not be my favorite. It's one thing being a fan, another to blow money on them just because you like them.
    I have bet on the Celtics 4 times this year and they have won SU as underdogs every time.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I have bet on the Celtics 4 times this year and they have won SU as underdogs every time.
    Well good for you. Out of 50 + games you won 4 x, congrat's. Like I said BOL.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14500

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I wouldn't trust them against any team. Thanks for backing me up on this one.
    Ok " Pal". gl

LosDoyers
    LosDoyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

Fading from here in L.A.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I cashed huge on the celtics against the bucks. I laid off this one but I may get on to fade all the geniuses who think boston is terrible

LosDoyers
    LosDoyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

Quote Originally Posted by 1sthalf View Post

Without this coach, they would've gone 19-63.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    I cashed huge on the celtics against the bucks. I laid off this one but I may get on to fade all the geniuses who think boston is terrible
    Tell me something, who doesn't beat the Bucks???? And yes, Boston is terrible.

Highsaac

I don't think Boston is terrible. But they don't beat above average teams. It just doesn't happen. They tend to play up to the Heat, but that's pretty much it. I've made money betting on the Celtics too, but tonight just wasn't a good night to play them.

1sthalf

Next game, let's make a bet for some game tickets$$

Cheers

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

bol next time