SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy Boyd: Win with Heat -2

Win with Heat -2

Game Time: 3/23/2007 7:00:00 PM -
    By: Jimmy Boyd

With Jermaine O'Neal hurting, the Pacers have no chance this evening at home in Indiana against the surging Miami Heat.

This one is a no-brainer. Indiana is in terrible shape with their star player Jermaine O’Neal playing on just one leg because of an injured knee.

O’Neal has no explosion and he will really struggle against the healthy Heat big men whether it be Shaquille O'Neal, Udonis Haslem or Alonzo Mourning. Indiana has lost 13 of its last 14 games while the Heat have won 11 of their last 13.

These teams are heading in two different directions so we’ll take the surging Heat laying a very small number.

Play: Heat -2
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Indy is still in it for a playoff spot. I don't think they lay down tonight. Like em' 1st half +1 1/2.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Sorry Jimmy Boyd, but the bet is the Pacers +3.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Sorry Jimmy Boyd, but the bet is the Pacers +3.
    +3......HELL YEAH!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Jermaine O'Neal hurting, the Pacers have no chance this evening at home in Indiana against the surging Miami Heat.

This one is a no-brainer. Indiana is in terrible shape with their star player Jermaine O’Neal playing on just one leg because of an injured knee.

O’Neal has no explosion and he will really struggle against the healthy Heat big men whether it be Shaquille O'Neal, Udonis Haslem or Alonzo Mourning. Indiana has lost 13 of its last 14 games while the Heat have won 11 of their last 13.

These teams are heading in two different directions so we’ll take the surging Heat laying a very small number.

Play: Heat -2[/QUOTE]

Initially you might think MIAMI-1.5...what a deal.
    But after looking at this damn matchup for a quite a while late last night, I think a couple of the reasons why INDY has won @Hm last two meets are the same things they are currently avg more of now then MIAMI is on the rd.

I see free throws & rebounds/off. rebounds making the diff last couple @INDY, looks like that may make the diff again tonight. Can't wait till INDY is +3 or more & then..........snatch!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 11:41 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theres absolutely no way I could back the Pacers in this game guys. Although, I will be passing on the side in this one. I do like the under.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the chalk tonight.