FistOfFreedom
    FistOfFreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

SUPERpick of the night?

I'm thinking Pacers and Denver over 201 is the best pick of the night.

Thoughts?

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I'm playing this as well. Indy's defense is below their average on b2bs (in both fg% and ppg) and they're coming off an OT game to make it worse. Denver has allowed their opponents to score 110+ in 5 of the last 5. Nuggets pace and offensive efficiency is highest on 1 day's rest, and they've been playing at an above average pace in January (their pace in Jan would rank 2nd in the league behind Philly). After watching Indy against both PHX and Sac, I fully expect Denver to get out and run early.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by FistOfFreedom View Post
    I'm thinking Pacers and Denver over 201 is the best pick of the night.

Thoughts?
    Yes sir. I already posted that same play in several threads today. I am with you brother on this one...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by Highsaac View Post
    I'm playing this as well. Indy's defense is below their average on b2bs (in both fg% and ppg) and they're coming off an OT game to make it worse. Denver has allowed their opponents to score 110+ in 5 of the last 5. Nuggets pace and offensive efficiency is highest on 1 day's rest, and they've been playing at an above average pace in January (their pace in Jan would rank 2nd in the league behind Philly). After watching Indy against both PHX and Sac, I fully expect Denver to get out and run early.
    11 straight in triple digits for Denver, and 6 straight for Indy...