Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Is Durant Better Than Lebron ?

Love Lebron...best all around game since Oscar...but this Durant fella has improved since last season and he is only 25...his efficiency has gone up...can score within the flow of the offense...no iso ball whatsoever....He is already a top 30 prolific scorer of all time...and will likely go down in the top 10 when its all said and done...OKC cannot beat a healthy Miami...but they can beat a healthy Pacer team...whom i believe will beat Miami this year...

And he is currently beating the Spurs by himself on the road...this fella is becoming a real problem for this league...Watch out Kobe..your scoring record might be in danger in a few years...

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I'll take DURANT

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Lequit is a cheater and his rings are worthless.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Lequit is a cheater and his rings are worthless.
    Spurs fan eh?

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

leBron is going to be the GOAT. his game is impeccable anyone who disagrees is just stubborn. Theres not one flaw in his game and not to mention not only would I take him number one all around offensive player, but he is probably the best all around defender too.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Durant is damn good though and could go down as the best scorer ever. LeBron will win 5+ more rings in his career. That leaves little room for Durant

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

Durant is KING!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Until Durant wins a ring he isn't in the conversation.

With thy that's said, I don't people realize how young the Thunder still are. Their top 3 players are 25 or younger.

Durant is the second best player in the league. Someday he will be #1. I would just like to see him put on some weight.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Until Durant wins a ring he isn't in the conversation.

With thy that's said, I don't people realize how young the Thunder still are. Their top 3 players are 25 or younger.

Durant is the second best player in the league. Someday he will be #1. I would just like to see him put on some weight.
    Talkign about weight, check this out:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a...-porrada_sport

Durant should be a bad ass like that kid lol

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    leBron is going to be the GOAT. his game is impeccable anyone who disagrees is just stubborn. Theres not one flaw in his game and not to mention not only would I take him number one all around offensive player, but he is probably the best all around defender too.
    GOAT ? thats another conversation...I have no quarrels with Lebron's game but the gap between Durant and Lebron is closing...remember, Durant is younger...Lebron is 4 years older...and will loose his athleticism once he hits 30.....its Durant's league eventually...

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

As a pure shooter/scorer maybe . But until KD can
    a) DEFEND 5 positions on the floor
    b) win a ring
    he isnt anywhere near from taking Lebrons current "GOAT" crown.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Can LBJ shut KD down?

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    .its Durant's league eventually...
    He has a small window though. Paul George is on his ass. I see him being the next MJ/Kobe type player. Also keep in mind Wiggins and Parker will be the Paul georges 2-3 years from now.

Hench
    Hench's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I'd take Lebron.

However, KD is the MVP front runner right now and it's not even close.

I also think George was a tad bit overrated first quarter of the season.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

We'll see next wednesday.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    He has a small window though. Paul George is on his ass. I see him being the next MJ/Kobe type player. Also keep in mind Wiggins and Parker will be the Paul georges 2-3 years from now.
    Durant's window may still be opening as everyone he is surrounded by is still getting better.

He is 25!!

As for George, OKC seems to own the Pacers.

They match up a lot better with Inidiana than Miami.

Miami may have one more run in them. After that Durant will have a great chance.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Durant can win a chip without a dwyane wade and a Chris bosh. Lebron is a superior defender, and a better athlete (he could probably compete in any sport if he wanted to) but in my honest opinion he lacks a certain killer instinct we have seen in other players. Durant is exactly what stephen a smith described him to be if you watched espn yesterday. He's a scoring machine that can't be stopped. He has balls, he has confidence, and he has emotion, all the things that make a great athlete into a great competitor. I think he will win the chip this year.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Spurs fan eh?
    Nope, cavs patient here.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    parker will but not wiggins

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Durant too humble and introvert

BigDofBA

Lebron is still the best player I. The world but if time is running down and you need someone to hit a shot, I would definitely take Durant.

He has hit a ton of game winners.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Lebron is still the best player I. The world but if time is running down and you need someone to hit a shot, I would definitely take Durant.

He has hit a ton of game winners.
    If Durant had a few more pounds, like you said, he could be much betetr then Le Brick, Le f\*g takes advantage of his size+weight

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Can LBJ shut KD down?
    Yes he can...and that is why Miami can still beat them...but I believe The Pacers will be in the finals this year...and George cannot stop KD....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Durant can win a chip without a dwyane wade and a Chris bosh. Lebron is a superior defender, and a better athlete (he could probably compete in any sport if he wanted to) but in my honest opinion he lacks a certain killer instinct we have seen in other players. Durant is exactly what stephen a smith described him to be if you watched espn yesterday. He's a scoring machine that can't be stopped. He has balls, he has confidence, and he has emotion, all the things that make a great athlete into a great competitor. I think he will win the chip this year.
    Yes he can win without Bosh and Wade...but he will not win without Westbrook....in the playoffs...and more great play from Reggie....Durant is a Typhoon...but he needs some wind in his sail just like everybody else...and I must disagree with you about his killer instinct....Durant is a product of BERRY FARM STREETBALL crew.IN D.C.

For those that dun know...this a playground where half the players and the fans who show up to watch them have been to jail...it is the roughest playground experience in the country....Durant goes there every year and destroys them....Durant has more killer instinct than any player in the NBA right now....and he is still learning....
    Last edited by Menses; 01-23-14 at 03:33 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    Durant too humble and introvert
    Durant introverted ? haha...dude led the league in technical fouls last year...but lets ask Terrence Jones about it...

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

LOL! That's awesome.

IMO, it's hard to peg one as better than the other, because they both have totally different games that benefit their teams pretty equally. Durant is a better scorer for sure, but he needs to score more given his situation, especially with Westbrook out. Is he a better scorer than Lebron was on the Cavs? Better shooter, sure, but better all-around scorer?

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Let's not be 'prisoners of the moment' . Can't really have this conversation until Durants gets ONE title. Come on!