Kongfrede777
    Kongfrede777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis Grizzlies vs New Orleans Pelicans 2/1

HALFTIME / FULLTIME NEW ORLEANS / MEMPIHS 5.20

Memphis will play today at home against Pelicans , who are continued with bad series and have eight losses in a row while Grizzlies have five wins in a row . Last game Memphis struggled and won Kings by one point while before that they beat Bucks and Suns with five, Oklahoma with three and Atalanta with seven points although they won that games it was very tense in some of them and Memphis defense did very good job . While Memphis did longest streak this season New Orleans are struggling to find a way to win game , they played against strong teams and have a few chances to break bad series but with a lack of team spirit , focus and not so good shooting players they miss their chances . In their mutual encounters Pelicans win four times in last five games so Grizzlies will be pumped up for sure , both teams have good point guards but Pelicans are playing without Ryan Anderson who is probably their best shooter , both have good centers who are having a big role so game will probably be resolved in the paint . I bet on that because i believe that Pelicans will try go hard on start but eventually that Memphis will win in front of their crowd . Very small stake to try something that inst so impossible.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'm on Pelicans this game.