seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

is this a blessing in disguise? spurs/wolves postponed

I took the under of 55.5 on the spurs. Obviously they are going to obliterate that number. When Boston postponed their game against Indiana due to the Boston marathon bombing and some books had it as a no play because they didn't play 82 games. I am now pulling for this game not to be made up at a future date.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I think they said it would be made up in Minnesota.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I took the under of 55.5 on the spurs. Obviously they are going to obliterate that number. When Boston postponed their game against Indiana due to the Boston marathon bombing and some books had it as a no play because they didn't play 82 games. I am now pulling for this game not to be made up at a future date.
    It probably will be made up. The only reason the Celtic game wasn't made up was because it was the last week of the season and had no playoff implications. This one is early in the year with plenty of time to make it up, and it will almost certainly be made up in Minnesota, not in Mexico.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Hopefully they will make it up in February when the spurs take their rodeo road trip and play 10+ games on the road consecutively.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I think they said it would be made up in Minnesota.
    The NBA already announced it will be made up n Minn. no date given

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

more then enough time for it to be made up indiana boston was like the last day of the year

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Made up in minny

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Do it in February

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a surprise, you're complaining about another futures bet that you've probably got $100 riding on.

What were you thinking taking Spurs u55.5 anyway?

Game will most definitely go ahead so you're not going to get bailed out on this one.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you probably should accept that you will lose this bet

was a bad bet anyway after what san antonio showed last year, you probably thought spurs are old, but you are forgetting that there's a new generation of players in SA being groomed the last couple of years to replace the old guard, they can only get better as time goes by, and they were the ones doing a lot of the heavy lifting last year

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

A Tony Parker sprained ankle, a Manu bruised pinky, or Timmy D's poor play can still happen. No Gary Neal, TMac, or Steven Jackson this year. Plus they may be able to let their foot off the gas since they get the 1 or 2 seed clinched early. Remember the spurs lost their last 5 games of the regular season last year.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Tony Parker sprained ankle, a Manu bruised pinky, or Timmy D's poor play can still happen. No Gary Neal, TMac, or Steven Jackson this year. Plus they may be able to let their foot off the gas since they get the 1 or 2 seed clinched early. Remember the spurs lost their last 5 games of the regular season last year.
    Clutching. At. Straws.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

In order to lock up the 1 or 2 seed in the West.....they will need to win closer to 60 games I believe.