Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

-5 miami.....THOUGHTS?

im a huge bulls fan and watch every game, i dont see bulls winning nor having a close game unless kirk and deng get a triple doubles or something

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

prob staying away from this one, miami doesn't always cover on the road even against worse teams than the bulls, maybe worth a unit or so

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami or no play.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Under 185
    the bulls will go physical game all game long , this the only way to keep them in the game

Dre_35
    Dre_35's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't see them winning, either. heat don't get 2-game losing streaks that often.

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    Under 185
    the bulls will go physical game all game long , this the only way to keep them in the game
    First of all, the total is at 189. However, the point I wanted to make is that Bulls have become more of a shooting team than before, since Hinrich and Dunleavy started knocking down some shots. I'm not a fan of total in this one, though.
    Last edited by JAnthony; 12-05-13 at 01:46 AM.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
    First of all, the total is at 189. However, the point I wanted to make is that Bulls have become more of a shooting team than before, since Hinrich and Dunleavy started knocking down some shots. I'm not a fan of total in this one, though.
    if you coach this team,how would you approach this game ? a former conf foe and league champ in your home tufe. you wouldn't resort to offense 1st as your option. a physical defense and make them earn their points then let the game flow and your offense flow

l didn't see the game line earlier . 188 to 189 is about right

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

Quote Originally Posted by totallypsycho View Post
    prob staying away from this one, miami doesn't always cover on the road even against worse teams than the bulls, maybe worth a unit or so
    Miami is 5-2 ATS on the road this year

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

is d wade playing?

JAnthony

Quote Originally Posted by CatHawk View Post
    Miami is 5-2 ATS on the road this year
    ...and this trend is worth close to nothing. 7 game sample, if you base your betting decisions on these kind of trends, you should not be betting at all.

JAnthony

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    if you coach this team,how would you approach this game ? a former conf foe and league champ in your home tufe. you wouldn't resort to offense 1st as your option. a physical defense and make them earn their points then let the game flow and your offense flow

l didn't see the game line earlier . 188 to 189 is about right
    I completely agree with you, but the thing is that Bulls are going nowhere, if they don't score, because Heat is a great all-around team, if they won't be able to penetrate, they will spread the floor etc. Bulls won't get away with good defence and mediocre scoring. All I say is that this game can go either way and it's tough to find arguments convincing enough to lean either side.

CatHawk
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
    ...and this trend is worth close to nothing. 7 game sample, if you base your betting decisions on these kind of trends, you should not be betting at all.
    It's worth? It is a counter to the guys statement to which i was referring too. His statement was erroneous and I pointed out why. I don't bet based on these types of records. Thanks though sorry if that was misleading...

JAnthony

Quote Originally Posted by CatHawk View Post
    It's worth? It is a counter to the guys statement to which i was referring too. His statement was erroneous and I pointed out why. I don't bet based on these types of records. Thanks though sorry if that was misleading...
    I complitely understand you, but you can't prove the guy's point wrong with a 7 game sample trend. Ok, enough, no harsh feelings, it's just irritating at times when people roll and argue their ponit with those useless trends. Great example are those free-tips from SBR "professionals".

CatHawk
    Update your status

Disclaimer to my statements; I am kind of new at this whole betting thing so I don't mind getting yelled at a little

No worries man. True small sample size.... Kind of all there is this year.... and last year they were pretty good covering the spread after a loss. Not my only reasons for taking heat here but I do like how the Heat bounce back from a loss (back to back losses this year though ouch). Heat are a better team and Chicago is kind of a mess atm.

Anyways, Good luck everyone!