greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

brooklym nets "the old farts"

they gotta have a better starting lineup than those old fags. cmon this new dumb ass coach sucks worst than the short guerilla. how are u gonna start pierce, garnet, brook, William, Johnson.. none of these guys can shoot.. William is getting old and he aint gonna score for these morons. put some of the young guys in and let them run and learn, these old fools are to slow.. watching them play is painful for my eyes. Regret taking 2h nets.. these fools is way too old.. kings penetrating sucks but they are yound and out run these slomos

GNH
    GNH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I took nets to cover the spread for the 1st quarter and at halftime. They really are a sad team.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol. williams is getting old? no shooters? sorry for your loss, but the nets have the best starting 5 in the nba.

their best player (williams) is like 65% tops right now. i can't bet on brooklyn until that guy is healthy. when he is, d-will is unstoppable. undoubtedly the best offensive pg in basketball. he is a straight knock down shooter and has a handle only second to cp3.

give the nets a couple weeks to get healthy and get their legs under them.