nhjxmen
    nhjxmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Good NBA Handicapping Threads?

Tried googling, searching this forum, and pm-ing people, but no luck. I can't pm cuz I'm still new. Let me explain my background. Been betting 2 years on totals and some spreads, still very amateur. I live in Colorado, 26 years old, and have a certification to teach math (no graduate math classes). It's been a while since I've done math, but can understand some concepts on this site. I've read several basic sports betting books, have googled for hours, and understand basic betting concepts such as EV values, money management and different systems/models. I feel the need to take the next step like regressions, derivatives, etc. Any help or direction to good threads would be great. Thank you!

dtp27
    dtp27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Im in the same boat, and I am actively searching for this content as well. I will post as soon as I find something. I recently read a book called Weighing the Odds in Sport Betting by King Yao, but its mainly a lot of the basic stuff you have already mentioned such as EV, money management, etc.