SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Burns: Detroit +2 at Washington

Detroit +2 at Washington

Game Time: 1/30/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: Ben Burns

Look for the Pistons to get some quick revenge tonight when Detroit travels to Washington to take on the Wizards.

These teams faced each other in Detroit last week and the Wizards scored an upset victory. I expect the Pistons to avenge that loss this evening.

Despite last week's setback, the Pistons are a healthy 15-5 straight up and 12-7-1 against the spread the last 20 series meetings. That includes a commanding 8-1 straight up and 6-2-1 mark versus the numbers their last nine visits to Washington.

Detroit is also a solid 8-4 straight up and against the spread their last dozen road games. Additionally, after Sunday's double-digit win over Indiana, the Pistons are now a perfect 7-0 straight up (6-1 ATS) this season when attempting to avenge a home loss. Consider a play on Detroit!

Play: Pistons +2
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:18 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your play Mr.Burns to a degree. I happen to like the Pistons on the ML in this game a little bit better.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Washington -1.5 and under 204 tonight.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I like Washington -1.5 and under 204 tonight.

(And while I know that these touts may be limited in what they pick, can we all agree that taking a 2 point NBA dog rather than the ML is highly suspect?)

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Edgar

(And while I know that these touts may be limited in what they pick, can we all agree that taking a 2 point NBA dog rather than the ML is highly suspect?)
    Don't know why I mentioning this, but last night I had Portland ML -103 instead of +1 and it cost me..

I believe I've had those 2pts come thru a couple of times..