Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    worst was the lineup he used to start the 4th up 10 and on a big run. The guys were in their rhythm, let them build that lead up a little more! Instead he puts in the bench-warmers and they lose their 10 pt lead in a matter of 1 minute. Literally I think it took them 1 minute to catch up. Back to back 3-s and then LeBron made two in a row. I think Splitter got one in the middle of it all but it was pathetic and odd. When I saw their lineup starting the fourth I thought to myself "looks like the Spurs want the Heat to catch up".
    Watching NBA TV and this Pop guy dished the question about being up and fouling in a crucial situation. This coach is famous for being a strategist when it comes to fouling. Not sur ewhat happen last night. Maybe a brain fart.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Ginobilli traveled because people were hanging onto his arms and he could not jump. Foul occurred before the travel.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what about his shot for a chance to win the game before OT, seemed like lebron shoved him while he was in the air. Ended up being a terrible shot.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

There was no face mask, no trip, no horse collar. How else do you foul a running back?

If ginobili tried dribbling on that last drive, then maybe he would have deserved a call.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    There was no face mask, no trip, no horse collar. How else do you foul a running back?

If ginobili tried dribbling on that last drive, then maybe he would have deserved a call.
    Looking at the replay before the Allen shot and San Antonio was small as shit. Damn. Bosh had that rebound before Green and Manu could even look up.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Ginobilli traveled because people were hanging onto his arms and he could not jump. Foul occurred before the travel.
    Rrriight, Allen and Bosh were both literally hanging from each of Ginobli's arms like monkeys in a tree, so no way Manu can jump carrying 400 lbs.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Wait so where was the fix? Ginobli inbetween Wade and Allen ya'll still cant get basketball without looking at the box score

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Does it matter? Manu would have turned the ball over on the free throw line.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Wait so where was the fix? Ginobli inbetween Wade and Allen ya'll still cant get basketball without looking at the box score
    Unexpected or unnecessary calls makes me concerned about a fix. If the game is officiated correctly I have no problem with the game.

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

i was really surprised how crawford was officiating the game all the way up to the 4th qtr... then it seemed the real crawford showed up... the officiating seemed it was just trying to keep the game close... when the heat were down .. it seemed miami was getting all the calls... until the last few minutes of the game.. then it seemed even after that the officiating just wanted a close last possession game...

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    i was really surprised how crawford was officiating the game all the way up to the 4th qtr... then it seemed the real crawford showed up... the officiating seemed it was just trying to keep the game close... when the heat were down .. it seemed miami was getting all the calls... until the last few minutes of the game.. then it seemed even after that the officiating just wanted a close last possession game...
    Who's officiating game 7?

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

im not sure.. i think 2morrow they will announce it...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Unexpected or unnecessary calls makes me concerned about a fix. If the game is officiated correctly I have no problem with the game.
    The series has been officiated in Spurs favor every must win game for SA... Go back in look at the lack of calls/touch fouls against Miami on must win games for the Spurs. Miami doesn't need calls to win, they are putting up better stats than SA except shooting % (lack of calls hurts this) and 3 pointers, Spurs should of won 2-3 games max.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    The series has been officiated in Spurs favor every must win game for SA... Go back in look at the lack of calls/touch fouls against Miami on must win games for the Spurs. Miami doesn't need calls to win, they are putting up better stats than SA except shooting % (lack of calls hurts this) and 3 pointers, Spurs should of won 2-3 games max.
    Man the Heat play dirty ball. D.I.R.T.Y. No need to re-watch the game. We have 7.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

players know refs swallow the whistle, he should have known better honestly

First 12