andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Best NBA SHOW of all time as the NBA is entertainment and nothing more. If you want to watch real basketball, then wait for college. "Refs didn't ruin the game?" There were 2 blatant fouls committed on both Ginobli and Green during the last 20 seconds and neither were called. Bosh and his ape sized jaw bashed Green out of bounds on the final shot of the game and no foul was called. Without question, if you look closely at Bosh's facial features, he is a step or 2 down the evolutionary ladder of species.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Would have been one of the best for me in a long time if Spurs had won.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    lol yeah ok

keep in mind im trying to understand the window for best game of "all time" since 80's apparently isnt allowed
    I want to get into your mind a little bit here - what possesses you to be such a miserable fukk. Seriously everywhere you go on this forum you just act like a douche. Do you have a shitty life and you take it out on here?

I really wanna know what gives with this guy.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I want to get into your mind a little bit here - what possesses you to be such a miserable fukk. Seriously everywhere you go on this forum you just act like a douche. Do you have a shitty life and you take it out on here?

I really wanna know what gives with this guy.
    its just how i react to stupidity

sorry fella....ill try harder to make you smile...here's a balloon for you

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Why does everyone think lebron is such a choker, look at his numbers in elimination games. The only reason the heat even get a chance in this game is because of lebron's huge 4th quarter, he doesn't show up in that fourth and they loose by double digits. Yes a couple bad turnovers late but a choker? Thinking about starting a new thread on this subject.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Why does everyone think lebron is such a choker, look at his numbers in elimination games. The only reason the heat even get a chance in this game is because of lebron's huge 4th quarter, he doesn't show up in that fourth and they loose by double digits. Yes a couple bad turnovers late but a choker? Thinking about starting a new thread on this subject.
    did you watch the dallas series in 2011?

or how about the celtics series in 2010?

whether it's still warranted or not, he did earn the reputation

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

If u look at his numbers in elimination games I just don't see how u can label him a choker, mabe he doesn't have a bunch of gamewinners like mj or even kobe but the way he wills his teams when they need him the most is impressive considering his jumpshot isn't as pure as those other guys. The dallas/boston series I will give u but every other playoff series he has been the difference. Remember jordan missed more game winners then he hit so when judging greatness I feel like sometimes we get a bit spoiled. Lbj's defense on parker last night was legendary, and I know allen's 3 pointer was huge but IMO lebron's block on duncan and that massive 4th quarter he had was the only reason miami even had a shot near the end.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Kid is in his early 20's and talks about "best game of ALL TIME".

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will have to say to - again not that I watched hardly any of this - but could it be that people are talking about how great this game was because of how totally shitty the NBA is from year to year over the last decade?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

being a knicks fan lj's 4 point play or reggie miller killing them with 8 points in the last 18 seconds

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

dont forget charles smith not getting fouled against the bulls

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Bulls Celtics series a few years ago ranks up there. Plenty of OT thrillers

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post

Incredible series

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    being a knicks fan lj's 4 point play or reggie miller killing them with 8 points in the last 18 seconds
    That Knicks game against Reggie Miller is rank like top 5 in my book. He did it while talking trash to Spike.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Kid is in his early 20's and talks about "best game of ALL TIME".

So it's not up there?

Now before you go and google "greatest nba games of all time," try and think of a few on your own and take into consideration the magnitude of the games you select.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Definitely one of the best considering the stage. It also gives us a Game 7 in the Final - has only happened 5 times since 1978!!! Thanks Ray.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    not in the nba finals with 5 seconds away from one team winning a championship....

you're gonna compare a bulls celtics first round matchup to game 6 of the finals with allen a make a break shot that could literally rewrite history?

i think not...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Best NBA SHOW of all time as the NBA is entertainment and nothing more. If you want to watch real basketball, then wait for college. "Refs didn't ruin the game?" There were 2 blatant fouls committed on both Ginobli and Green during the last 20 seconds and neither were called. Bosh and his ape sized jaw bashed Green out of bounds on the final shot of the game and no foul was called. Without question, if you look closely at Bosh's facial features, he is a step or 2 down the evolutionary ladder of species.
    you're not gonna get those chippy calls with 20 seconds left in an nba finals game fool. you think they were gonna give green 3 shots? danny green? what planet are you on, seriously. this isn't college basketball where the final scores are 38-31. these are real athletes. go watch some kids if you want to see one brick after the next from 18 feet out. The Spurs had the game in their hands and they blew it. Refs gave SA all the necessary calls. They couldn't hit FTs. They couldn't play D when needed. They couldn't grab boards. They blew it. The game wasn't scripted fool.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Did you see all the fouls that were committed against Lebron James that were simply not called?

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

It even ended with Duncan being in the game illegally on the last play had Spurs won they might of had to replay the final 5 seconds

Duncan in game Illegally

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ke...loor-illegally

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    It even ended with Duncan being in the game illegally on the last play had Spurs won they might of had to replay the final 5 seconds

Duncan in game Illegally

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ke...loor-illegally
    Good article. I was way confused about all of the subs going on.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    not in the nba finals with 5 seconds away from one team winning a championship....

you're gonna compare a bulls celtics first round matchup to game 6 of the finals with allen a make a break shot that could literally rewrite history?

i think not...
    It was still the playoffs. Wasn't trying to compare just reminiscing good times watching nba. Yesterday was exciting, but most of the series hasn't had late game drama. Still just a game of basketball when you take away what they are playing for. I understand your point tho, still personally enjoyed bulls Celtics series more especially being a bulls fan. Go hawks!

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I remember being a kid and being amazed by the Bad Boys Pistons vs. Magic's Lakers in game 6 of the finals. It was as if Isaiah was pissed off after getting injured and went berserk in the third quarter. And it ended with the Phantom Foul:

Motivated by their loss to the Celtics, the 1988 Pistons, aided by midseason acquisition James Edwards, improved to a then-franchise-record 54 victories and the franchise's first Central Division title. In the postseason, the Pistons avenged their two previous playoff losses to the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals, defeating them in six games and advancing to the NBA Finals for the first time since the franchise moved to Detroit.
    The Pistons' first trip to the Finals in 32 years saw them face the Los Angeles Lakers, who were led by Magic Johnson, James Worthy, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. After taking a 3–2 series lead back to Los Angeles, Detroit appeared poised to win their first NBA title in Game 6. In that game, Isiah Thomas scored an NBA Finals record 25 points in the third quarter while playing on a severely sprained ankle. However, the Lakers won the game, 103–102, on a pair of last-minute free throws by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar following a controversial foul called on Bill Laimbeer, referred to by many Piston supporters, and Laimbeer himself, as a "phantom foul."

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

NBA is boring as penetrate now. It died when Jordan retired. Why didn't the Spurs foul Bosh when he got the rebound? That 3 never should have happened, but whatever. It is what it is. For those watching Game 7, enjoy it. I would rather watch a tennis futures event.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    NBA is boring as penetrate now. It died when Jordan retired. Why didn't the Spurs foul Bosh when he got the rebound? That 3 never should have happened, but whatever. It is what it is. For those watching Game 7, enjoy it. I would rather watch a tennis futures event.
    because nobody in the NBA is smart enough to realize in a split seconds time that fouling Bosh would be the best chance to truly finish off the game... nah, let's let him dish it out to Ray who is in his corner.... waiting for an opportunity

always gotta be aware of the situation at hand, score, time left...

First 12