BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Pacers win game 5. Lakerboy check in

Last year when Miami won the ship Battier and Miller were practically shooting 80% from 3 point land. That element for the Heat has been missing this year. Tonight's game won't be determined by referees. Indiana wins game 5 because of their confidence level. Stephenson is their xfactor and he's been extremely confident. Miami wins game 6 with some help from zebras and forces the game 7.

Lakerboy, you used to be one sharp dude. You and Paco pretty much built the forum to one of its highest peaks a few years ago. I don't know if you're throwing darts and hoping they land now but you've lost a lot of credibility around here.

Anyway here's my screen shot. Where is yours?

Good luck all.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'm in INdy...GL MAN!! Worried George is worn out and Bosh may be highly motivated after everyone calling him a pussy. We'll see...but only a tiny play for me.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

You must need betpoints form lb. You'll get one for that post, maybe two pts

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    You must need betpoints form lb. You'll get one for that post, maybe two pts

nah im out of points for the day.

santa this forum only gets from me what it deserves. when it was a great forum i posted to its level.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

IND the best team !!! Hope they win

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

U been Lakerboy'd