Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Anyone had Spurs -11.5 ??

Got this way back in teh 3rd QTR Live...was sure Spurs would blow them out.

But 2 point game with like 3 mins to go? And Spurs win by 12? Ill take it

1 SA Spurs -11.5 SA Spurs @ GS Warriors
    (Point Spread In-Play)
    05/16/2013 None -110 Won
    Risk: 110.00 Returns: 210.00

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I had -10 at +325 pre game

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I'm pretty sure it didn't matter when you took the Spurs because I think they covered everything. Could have done without the scare though.

Sport_Fish

lol nice. Just goes to show u what a crapshoot this stuff can be sometimes.

un-real. Nice to be on the good side of this shit for once.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I wanted to hedge my +1.5 live... Just couldn't get the line I wanted. At the last timeout when they had cut it to 2 live line was -2.5. Just goes to show how important getting a good # is. Had I waited and got +2.5 pre-game I could've hedged then.

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I wanted to hedge my +1.5 live... Just couldn't get the line I wanted. At the last timeout when they had cut it to 2 live line was -2.5. Just goes to show how important getting a good # is. Had I waited and got +2.5 pre-game I could've hedged then.
    wow Spurs actually were +1.5 LIVE? Guessing that was at the very beginning of the game.

But yeah getting a good number is so vital, thats why i love live betting. Although this thread is not a good example, as Im sure -11.5 was literally the worst number ever available for Spurs this game.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    wow Spurs actually were +1.5 LIVE? Guessing that was at the very beginning of the game.

But yeah getting a good number is so vital, thats why i love live betting. Although this thread is not a good example, as Im sure -11.5 was literally the worst number ever available for Spurs this game.
    no i mean i took warriors+1.5 yesterday. clearly the feeling of the game throughout was that the spurs were gonna end it so when it miraculously was a 2-point game with 4 mins to go i wanted to hedge, but could only get -2.5. couldn't afford to get middled so i passed. had i waited to get +2.5 pre-game i could've taken the -2.5... fuk me.

Sport_Fish

oh ok. Yeah it was def. obvious the whole way pretty much that Spurs weren't losing tonight.

When Warriors were down 2 and Spurs just turned it over, Spurs were -1.5 but not for very long, so probably was the only way to get out for Warrior backers.

Seto

oh ok. Yeah it was def. obvious the whole way pretty much that Spurs weren't losing tonight.

When Warriors were down 2 and Spurs just turned it over, Spurs were -1.5 but not for very long, so probably was the only way to get out for Warrior backers.
    oh really? i had -2.5 at Pinny... shoulda checked other books. i also could've taken ml -165 and accepted to lose a little juice. oh well, can't dwell on it too long. i'm not too pissed about it to be honest even though it was a nice sized bet. what i'm really pissed about is carmelo not getting me the 30 when he was being guarded by sam young the entire 4th quarter (only scored 4 points on young in like 9 mins)

Sport_Fish

oh really? i had -2.5 at pinny... shoulda checked other books. i also could've taken ml -165 and accepted to lose a little juice. oh well, can't dwell on it too long. i'm not too pissed about it to be honest even though it was a nice sized bet. what i'm really pissed about is carmelo not getting me the 30 when he was being guarded by sam young the entire 4th quarter (only scored 4 points on young in like 9 mins)
    Yeah it was at bet365, -120. Their juice is ridic. most of the time in LIVE but sometimes u get good lines.

Sport_Fish

oh really? i had -2.5 at Pinny... shoulda checked other books. i also could've taken ml -165 and accepted to lose a little juice. oh well, can't dwell on it too long. i'm not too pissed about it to be honest even though it was a nice sized bet. what i'm really pissed about is carmelo not getting me the 30 when he was being guarded by sam young the entire 4th quarter (only scored 4 points on young in like 9 mins)
    lol. I think its time to play UNDER on Melo props...this guy seems to come up short in big games, and with elimination on the road, I wouldn't be surprised if he continues the horrible shooting.

Seto

Yeah it was at bet365, -120. Their juice is ridic. most of the time in LIVE but sometimes u get good lines.
    mustve reacted too late cause i checked 365 during the timeout after the spurs turnover up 2. they had already taken spread out and there was only ml left...

yeah maybe melo under next game. as long as the pacers win game 6 or the knicks win in 7 i'll be a happy man. if pacers somehow win in 7... i'll be pissed lol.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

lol nice. Just goes to show u what a crapshoot this stuff can be sometimes.

un-real. Nice to be on the good side of this shit for once.

My luck lately has been unreal. these grizzlies spreads were so generous to me. I should have gotten borken taking memphis -4.5 in those games and somehow, someway they did it. then there was this which I gave up on.