frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Did Tony Allen f..ked anyone else Under bet?

I got exactly what I wanted for the Under to hit, unfortunately Zach Randolph or Gasol didn't get the ball. Instead Tony Allen knowing this is going to be a long series, decided to rub it in his opponents face with a garbage time dunk. Although I did get lucky with the over hitting in the Knicks game though.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I got exactly what I wanted for the Under to hit, unfortunately Zach Randolph or Gasol didn't get the ball. Instead Tony Allen knowing this is going to be a long series, decided to rub it in his opponents face with a garbage time dunk. Although I did get lucky with the over hitting in the Knicks game though.
    I just posted something about this. Surprised it took so long for someone to comment. That was just dirty. And stupid. Go ahead and give the other team extra motivation by being a classless jerk.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

so you bet the wrong side of the big money push and lost, as the bet should have, and are now blaming a player for it? good job... nothing wrong with what he did... it pumps up the memphis fans and will add to the atmosphere in memphis... okc isnt the same team and you take advantage of it every chance you get