majek
    majek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

NBA League Pass cancellation

hey

so today I wanted to use the Free Trail which LeaguePass offers. I clicked "Free Trial" then I loged in and didn't notice that the cart content changed to whole season package for $79,99. My CC was charged. Is it possible to cancel it? I e-mailed them but no answer so far. I'm screwed. Will do anything to get my money back. They simply set me up.
    What do you guys think?
    Last edited by majek; 01-21-13 at 02:45 PM.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

You should get your money back. Call them.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

call them. worst case they should pro-rate it and only charge you for the time you had it.

majek

There is only livechat which supports LeaguePass for USA only. They told me to write an e-mail if I use International LP which is what I did. Still no answer...
    Couldn't find any number. Do you know one?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

you'll do anything for $80? some people...

majek

The thing is that this money is stolen. Can't describe it in other words. You got me wrong, pal. Knock off...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Cancelling NBA League Pass is a pain in the ass. I got charged this year for the broadband only package this year (because it's automatic renewal). I wanted to cancel the broadband and get the tv package because it includes broadband and mobile for the exact same price. I tried to live chat with them and it was ridiculous. It kept booting me off constantly after waiting for 10-15 minuted each time. I finally got pissed and emailed them to cancel the broadband so I could get the tv package. The website says it can't be cancelled but they did cancel it and sent me an email within a couple days. The customer service with the NBA is the worst I have ever seen for any company.

majek

If I won't get my money back I will just use it and call Citibank (got CC from them) that I lost my card. They will ban it and I will get a new one. League Pass won't be able to automatically renew the package in new season. Am I right?

majek

Case solved. It ended up just like I wanted. I got two replies from em. First was about sending details of my account for further procedure. And the second:

Greetings,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your NBA Game Time subscription has been cancelled and a refund has been initiated. Please allow 3-10 days for your bank to process your refund.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,

NBA GAME TIME Support
    It's a good gift for my b-day, which is today.

Thanks for responding guys!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a loser, worried about 80 for one thing, and how to screw the company over for another thing

amazing what crooks will do today

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    you'll do anything for $80? some people...
    Paying $1 for the NBA is already too much.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could not pay me to watch the NBA

majek

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    what a loser, worried about 80 for one thing, and how to screw the company over for another thing

amazing what crooks will do today
    Live your life dude. Life where everyone f*** you deep in the a** and you don't do anything about it. It's not the money it's the honesty I care about. Your statement was useless, so go be a smartass somewhere else.

lewisl
    lewisl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by majek View Post
    Case solved. It ended up just like I wanted. I got two replies from em. First was about sending details of my account for further procedure. And the second:

It's a good gift for my b-day, which is today.

Thanks for responding guys!

how do you cancel your league pass and get them fully refund to you?? I have send them emails and didnt get any response.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16327

I love how these morons call the guy a crook for wanting money back that he lost for something he didn t pay for.You did remind me to remember to cancel the nba package for next year.When u order any sports package on direct tv it will automaticly roll over to next season.Nba is a hard product to watch during any time.Yes 80 bucks is a lot of money to be throwing away on something u do not want.

cadetduke
    cadetduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I love how these morons call the guy a crook for wanting money back that he lost for something he didn t pay for.
    You serious?

didn't notice that the cart content changed to whole season package for $79,99
    Not paying attention to detail caused this.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Only time I ever watch nba was if moneys on the line.........and only watched the last 30 seconds of the games. Nba sucks.