RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

The "NEW LA" - CLIPPERS THEORY - Lakers MISS Playoffs FOR SURE!

With all the talk I'm seeing about "Are the Heat a lock to win EC?"...I started thinking about the West.
    With the Lakers losing to the Clippers the other night, I think that was the nail in the coffin for them this season.
    I think the focus now switches to the NEW LA.
    The Clippers are one of the hottest teams in the NBA this year, and while they have been on a back and forth/break-even type run since their perfect December, I think with that BIG win the other night (season sweep,division winner) they are FULL of confidence right now.

We know they have the Spurs number this season. They would just have to find a way to beat the Thunder. If Spurs can hang on to 1st, then Clippers would most likely see the Grizz, then Spurs 2nd round, before playing OKC for the Conference. It will be tough for sure, but I think CP3 will be determined and resilient enough to get it done.

I can hear Marv Albert now:

"This is NOT the LA team you all expected to see against the Heat in this year's Finals folks. After sweeping the season series vs. the Lakers, CP3 who was originally supposed to be on the Lakers in a trade that was nixed by David Stern has now led his Clippers to the NBA Finals!"

At +700 to win WC, I think that's where the REAL value is.

$100 to pay $800

GL me!

RAVENSFAN

Well Lakers didn't miss the playoffs which is fine, but got the better number on Clippers series. See it at +680ish now

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I like the clips as well, love em in fact but how do they have the spurs number? 2 wins each, 1 close win each and 1 blowout each. Seems about even. Granted when you posted this thread it may still have been 2-1 clippers.

RAVENSFAN

Already announcers on it lol. "You guys remember where he was supposed to be playin..." HUGE WIN for the Clippers