MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    bet every memphis game under
    The total will prob be at like 173ish vs clips

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Possibly a little truth to that Raven. However the Nba is mostly about brand names and logos. With respect to that the league does not want or will not let the Lakers fade to far outta the loop! Far as who the league has scripted to win the title in a couple months its a no-brainer that rhymes with Pete!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

They have to get Bron 2 and a b2b is always a nice story because this team is likely running out of time. In the next couple years it will be different stars chance to get rings. Maybe a Knicks vs Clips or Thunder series in a year or two is setting up? The league would love an L.a. vs NY story but the Knicks need the right point guard with the right name on his jersey for more buzz I think. Someone on a shit team that will be transplanted... John Wall or Lillard maybe?
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 04-12-13 at 01:56 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    They have to get Bron 2 and a b2b is always a nice story because this team is likely running out of time. In the next couple years it will be different stars chance to get rings. Maybe a Knicks vs Clips or Thunder series in a year or two is setting up? The league would love an L.a. vs NY story but the Knicks need the right point guard with the right name on his jersey for more buzz I think. Someone on a shit team that will be transplanted... John Wall or Lillard maybe?
    Lillard was just drafted. Team controls him and they ain't trading him anywhere. Sooooo, no.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I meant a couple years down the roadif he keeps playing like this then he will end up wearing a better logo in a bigger market like Cp3.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I meant a couple years down the roadif he keeps playing like this then he will end up wearing a better logo in a bigger market like Cp3.
    He's got 3 more seasons after this before even becomes a restricted free agent, meaning even then Port can match. Cp3 spent SIX SEASONS in New Orleans. So a couple years down the road would be way too soon. More like 5-6 years down the road. Wall is two years ahead, but is also probably 3-4 years from going anywhere.

First 12