bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I hope you guys saw the right storyline tonight for the Lakers game

I hope all my fellow SBRers saw that tonight's storyline was a Lakers win. The three things that led me to this conclusion were: 1.) The hype ESPN was giving this game and D'antoni talking about it going to be a dogfight between two teams trying to make the playoffs, 2.) Shaq's jersey being retired, which of course logically leads to the third factor 3.) It being a big, meaningful home game. I tried to stay away from the NBA, but this game pulled me back in for a night. I hope We all cashed on that tonight, because with the exception of one or two a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. (here's looking at you NittanyLionsFan) everyone on this forum seems cordial and helpful to each other. The point of forums such as this is to bounce ideas off each other and help each other...so I hope we all got paid tonight!

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I took the moneyline with confidence. It was the cover that worried me, lakers love blowing leads and getting all dramatic in final minutes.

And I agree we should be helping each other win money, not bashing each other

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Why is it that whenever the Lakers lose it's because they r old & sukk but when they win it was fixed & scripted??

Can't anybody just admit that the best team on that particular night played better & won?? There was no script, the Lakers pretty much controlled the game from tip.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Why make this thread after the game is over? Or did I just not see the original thread when you made these predictions prior to the outcome being decided?

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485