Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

White people celebrate Heat loss in exceedingly white fashion

On Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls halted the impressive winning streak of the Miami Heat at 27 games. Luckily, a gaggle of exceedingly white dudes had courtside seats (because white people looooooove courtside seats) and treated us to the above picture.

This moment in basketball history deserves special attention. Computer: ZOOM IN. ENHANCE.

This guy is pretty white, I guess. If you were able to capture Howard Dean's infamous scream, grant it sentience and a corporeal form and fill it full of Mike's Hard Lemonade, this is what you'd be looking at. Thanks, science! You've done it again!

Let's move along to the next item on the menu. Whaddaya got for us, white people?

Hey, it's the white Lewis Black! Dude unironically throwing up the peace sign in celebration and looking terrified someone is going to request he start dancing. "I'M EXCITED BUT PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT ME DON'T MAKE ME USE MY BODY TO DO THINGS OH GOD."

I feel ya, buddy.

Aw, a tender moment! Just two white guys, enjoying each others' company, wearing their finest Cherokee-brand shirts. This is something really special. Let's give them their privacy.

Aw, buddy. Well, not all white people can be happy about the Heat losing, I guess. This guys WELP face says it all, I guess. There's only so m-- good lord, that's a lot of jewelry, bro. That's so much jewelry my heavens. And you're only wearing a jersey and some stone-washed jeans. Not even an undershirt. Just a mile of gold chain. Now you're making US sad, but in a very different way.

Okay, moving on.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY F****** S***

If Wallace Shawn were an even whiter Gollum, you'd STILL have to ramp several notches up the White Guy Meter to arrive at ... THIS. LOOK AT HIS CRAZY WRIST AND FIST. IT"S LIKE HIS REAL HAND IS IN HIS SLEEVE AND HE'S HOLDING A WACKY FAKE ARM LIKE A SOUVENIR CAPTAIN HOOK HOOK.

Phew, okay. We really need something to celebrate this occasion. Something worthy of the Internet.

Never change, white people. You are a GOLD MINE.
    GOLD MINE.
    Points Awarded:

thes0vereign gave Russian Rocket 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OMGRandyJackson gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LowRollin gave Russian Rocket 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chopperocker gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 10 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thes0vereign, Untied, jmp, Scorpion, OMGRandyJackson, LowRollin, MoneyLineDawg, chopperocker, upscope, and Mitchell88

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    (because white people looooooove courtside seats)
    Never change, angry racist black person. You are a GOLD MINE.
    GOLD MINE.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This is actually funny shit.

Poor fukks just celebrating and now being hammered on the interwebs.

Tough being a white man in today's world.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this is hilarious

and why does the guy in the checkerboard shirt have his hand in his pocket? that makes absolutely no fukking sense

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    Never change, angry racist black person. You are a GOLD MINE.
    GOLD MINE.
    who? me?

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

You should have seen me in my basement. I was just as bad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Tough being a white man in today's world.
    very true

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

YouHave2outs

The pics are pretty hilarious, but it's a bunch of middle-aged/old rich white guys celebrating courtside. It's gonna look like that 9 times out of 10. Are they supposed to dress/act "gangster"?

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this is hilarious

and why does the guy in the checkerboard shirt have his hand in his pocket? that makes absolutely no fukking sense
    He's grabbing for his phone, I assume.

YouHave2outs

The best part is that theyre all hammered on non blended margaritas.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This happens at every game

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    He's grabbing for his phone, I assume.
    with his other arm locked with the guy he looks like he's trying to kiss?

still makes no sense, right when everyone else is looking at the court, he's locking arms and looking at his friend, the only possible explanation is he got an erection and is reaching in his pocket to push it back to a comfortable/unnoticeable position
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs, and pepero428

YouHave2outs

The guy in the white shirt with his arm straight up in the air is the most hilarious to me

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Haahah

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Funniest part is those guys are all filthy rich and dont give the slightest fuk

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is hilarious. I've been to many Bulls games, and this is highly accurate as you get near the front. Most of the tickets near the front are corporate owned or corporate giveaways. Crowd near the front is generally not quite as sexy or diverse as NY/LA/Miami except when Scottie Pippen's wife is in attendance (she's a certified stunner).

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

you can't get anymore whiter than a Brooklyn Nets home game

or Jewish

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

RICH white people with floor seats. ill cheer like a fool for their bankroll.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

They celebrate kind of like Labrown does when the Heat win an he does the Shake

bookiekiller1987
    Update your status
    bookiekiller1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You could take pictures like this in every game, i'm sure there are a bunch of whites guys at every game celebrating like this after there team beats a quality team like the heat. How come you only posted the pictures of the white guys at front court? I am sure there were a lot of Black Bulls fans celebrating just the same but you fail to mention or post pictures of that. Racist piece of S**T

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Love to wager on the NBA.... never gone to a game before... white man in black sport... hmmmmmmm

See how ridiculous those white dudes look

bookiekiller1987
    Update your status
    bookiekiller1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What white guys cant enjoy the game of basketball? Makes no sense.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by bookiekiller1987 View Post
    You could take pictures like this in every game, i'm sure there are a bunch of whites guys at every game celebrating like this after there team beats a quality team like the heat. How come you only posted the pictures of the white guys at front court? I am sure there were a lot of Black Bulls fans celebrating just the same but you fail to mention or post pictures of that. Racist piece of S**T
    wow...dude... to make it perfectly clear to you I'm whiter than a fukking snow- I'm Russian..I love all races ...just copied the article for everyone's enjoyment
    No need to be all negative here...relax pal...life is too short

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Does anyone know what exact moment this was in reaction to? I'm trying to figure out how the "peace" sign fits in? Or was he signaling two as in two free throws or a two point lead or something like that. Was he calling out a play? And did that guy manage to hold that bacardi one-handed all game? That's impressive stuff.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

What is this thread trying to say? white ppl are rich and sit courtside?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

wow...dude... to make it perfectly clear to you I'm whiter than a fukking snow- I'm Russian..I love all races ...just copied the article for everyone's enjoyment
    No need to be all negative here...relax pal...life is too short
    Clearly the writer needs to sling more dope so, and pimp more hoes so that he can get himself some of those seats.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

This is hilarious. Bravo RR.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

On Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls halted the impressive winning streak of the Miami Heat at 27 games. Luckily, a gaggle of exceedingly white dudes had courtside seats (because white people looooooove courtside seats) and treated us to the above picture.

This moment in basketball history deserves special attention. Computer: ZOOM IN. ENHANCE.

This guy is pretty white, I guess. If you were able to capture Howard Dean's infamous scream, grant it sentience and a corporeal form and fill it full of Mike's Hard Lemonade, this is what you'd be looking at. Thanks, science! You've done it again!

Let's move along to the next item on the menu. Whaddaya got for us, white people?

Hey, it's the white Lewis Black! Dude unironically throwing up the peace sign in celebration and looking terrified someone is going to request he start dancing. "I'M EXCITED BUT PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT ME DON'T MAKE ME USE MY BODY TO DO THINGS OH GOD."

I feel ya, buddy.

Aw, a tender moment! Just two white guys, enjoying each others' company, wearing their finest Cherokee-brand shirts. This is something really special. Let's give them their privacy.

Aw, buddy. Well, not all white people can be happy about the Heat losing, I guess. This guys WELP face says it all, I guess. There's only so m-- good lord, that's a lot of jewelry, bro. That's so much jewelry my heavens. And you're only wearing a jersey and some stone-washed jeans. Not even an undershirt. Just a mile of gold chain. Now you're making US sad, but in a very different way.

Okay, moving on.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY F****** S***

If Wallace Shawn were an even whiter Gollum, you'd STILL have to ramp several notches up the White Guy Meter to arrive at ... THIS. LOOK AT HIS CRAZY WRIST AND FIST. IT"S LIKE HIS REAL HAND IS IN HIS SLEEVE AND HE'S HOLDING A WACKY FAKE ARM LIKE A SOUVENIR CAPTAIN HOOK HOOK.

Phew, okay. We really need something to celebrate this occasion. Something worthy of the Internet.

Never change, white people. You are a GOLD MINE.
    GOLD MINE.
    i dont see no brothas in the stands..

were the only black people in the arena the ones on the court?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    What is this thread trying to say? white ppl are rich and sit courtside?
    you don't have to be rich to score those tickets...courtside corp tickets are norm if you work for the right company

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Lol celebration time

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It's not uncommon to get corporate tickets for relatively good seats, but courtside itself is pretty tough to get.

you don't have to be rich to score those tickets...courtside corp tickets are norm if you work for the right company
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this is hilarious

seriously? u are gonna question why someone got caught with his hands in his pockets during a picture?

What is so funny or 'not make sense' about that? You're telling me never in ur life have u been standing up and had ur hands in ur pocket for whatever reason?

I swear, this is so absurd u guys are questioning some pics tht were taken during a ball game and making fun of something that has nothing to be made fun of really. Just sounds like a bunch of sad pathetic losers here wishing they could make enough to be sitting court side at a bulls-heat game, but instead, are losing money gambling and taking their frustrations out on a forum

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    seriously? u are gonna question why someone got caught with his hands in his pockets during a picture?

What is so funny or 'not make sense' about that? You're telling me never in ur life have u been standing up and had ur hands in ur pocket for whatever reason?

I swear, this is so absurd u guys are questioning some pics tht were taken during a ball game and making fun of something that has nothing to be made fun of really. Just sounds like a bunch of sad pathetic losers here wishing they could make enough to be sitting court side at a bulls-heat game, but instead, are losing money gambling and taking their frustrations out on a forum
    The different expressions are funny. It's nothing horrible. Lighten up. It wouldn't be funny if they all had the same "white" expression. What makes it funny is they're all doing something a little different. That's why I want to know what the moment was. Who has the correct expression?

BTW, are those two guys arms locked together? Were they fist bumping?

123 Last