Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

People compare Jordan and James lol

Man love or hate Jordan, you can't deny. Under 6 min in the game that dude was taking over and no one could stop it. LeBron is so passive with the game on the line and it's been like that most of his career.

Truly miss growing up watching the greatest most clutch athlete of all time!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11213

I use to watch Jordan play every night back in the day as a season ticket holder. Jordan is more like Derrick Rose in that he attacked the basket on every trip. Lebron is more of a distributor. He looks to make the pass first but will take the shot when necessary. Lebron makes team decisions, Jordan made Jordan decisions and took lower percentage shots but he could make.

2 different styles that both work. One thing about Jordan that I'm starting to see in Lebron. Jordan didn't take off plays or games. He played every night and put on a show for the crowd. I couldn't understand how a guy could not have a bad night almost ever but that was Jordan. He brought it every night. Lebron is at that point now. He is very entertaining to watch.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Difference is game on the line Jordan went and got his team the game. He had something that Lebron doesn't, a killer instinct.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Just an opinion and I very well could be wrong lol

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

That was a big shot! He was passive like normal the possession before but not that time!