Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

What a way to end the 1st Q, 17-0 run.........Jeff Green appears to brought his A+ game tonight........... Lets keep it up

Footballtime

Running these bitch's out of the gym right now............. stay on em boys Miami never quits!

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Bumping for my points, kiddo. At least I gave you a stellar in game line!
    Points Awarded:

Footballtime gave tatddy 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    dont know about ML but celtics + any point first half is an auto play.. dont take celtics +points for the whole game, they threw a lot of stinkers in the fourth quarter.. they could be up by double digit at the start of fourth quarter and dont cover the small spread
    I know my Celtics too well. As a fans of Celtics, I'm tired of this. Everytime Celtics gets into comfortable lead at the beginning of fourth quarter, they got too relaxed and always let the opponent back into the game. ALWAYS.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Great call on Knicks ml, bro.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Typical Boston Team...Giving the games away!

Footballtime

Great game...........LBJ and the Heat are tough, couple calls here and there and we may win that game........Atleast they showed up without KG and if we get half of what we got from Jeff Green the rest of the season it will be a great playoff run... Broadway glad you also cashed with the knicks ML.....

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Great game...........LBJ and the Heat are tough, couple calls here and there and we may win that game........Atleast they showed up without KG and if we get half of what we got from Jeff Green the rest of the season it will be a great playoff run... Broadway glad you also cashed with the knicks ML.....

Fukk no. I didn't take your play.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    I know KG is banged up and probably wont play, But shit I think the Celtics have beaten the heat 10 straight times in beantown................I dont think the Celtics are better at all then the heat, I just think Miami comes in a bit tired and rusty and the celtics play a close game and win it late somehow at home...........................

Good call Foots!!
    Even though it was a homer pick, you being a Bahhhston fan n everything lol.

First 12