Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peyton2Marvin Hoops Plays 12/13

Magic -9.5-The Magic are off a poor performance against the Suns and the Raptors are still w/out Bosh... Raptors showed how poor they are against Miami w/out Bosh, look for the trend to continue

Playin IMGV's College Bball teaser- The Musketeers of Xavier -.5 and UMass +11

Cavs/Bobcats Under 185.5- Cavs will put up some points here, but its the Bobcats that will make this one stay under...

Detroit -2.5-The Pistons are playing like their old selves again beating the Mavs and the Magic on the road in consecutive games... Even though the Pacers will have O'Neal back tonight, look for the Pistons to control this game...

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 12-13-06 at 05:01 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do like cincy on the ML tonight,and the Raptors so unfortunately I will be rooting against you on those two plays bud.

BOL bro

Peyton2MarvinN06

Well looks like 0-4 -4.00 units posting my own picks +1 from the man himself(IMGV94)

I'm really surprised that Cincy beat Xavier, but you called it Dan! Have to give credit where credit is due! Nice Call bro!

Think I'll just stick to followin the masters: IMGV, BigBoyDan, PrimoSkillz, and Illusion...

Thanks for all of your help gentlemen!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough break bud. That was my day yesterday, but I bounced back real nice tonight. You will get them tomorrow I am sure.

Peyton2MarvinN06

I think Pitino is gonna go nuts this year... He hasn't had a lackluster team like this since he came to Louisville... They will be lucky to make the tournament this year! Anyone man up and take UMASS on the ML tonight?