Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I used to be a Lebron hater but the dude got over the hump in the playoffs last year, carried his team to a championship, and is playing at an all-time level right now. I don't hate on him anymore. I actually enjoy watching him play.

He does get too much hate. He really isn't a bad guy. He isn't getting in trouble for beating up his g/f, doing drugs, or shooting people. He is donating to charity, interacting with fans, and entertaining us. Enjoy the show.

The comparissons to Jordan are really ridiculous at this point in his career, he hasn't even come close to Kobe's level, but he is currently the best player in the world and has a hell of a supporting cast.
    Exactly. I mean if he was a solid player with many 'outside issues' I'd understand the hate. But tbh, this guy is a model human being and the true definition of success.

And I think alot of people were in ur spot before he won his ring, and like i said, alot of the 'hate' was justified to an extent. But now its just getting so lame to hate on a person like this - who has accomplished so much both on and off the court.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Only at SBR can you have a guy who still talks shit about another poster after getting buried by them head-to-head in a contest.

So glad you're back to suck your own dick some more about the same prediction my 12-year-old neighbor made.
    Yo do realize goatmilk is a crackhead, right?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Exactly. I mean if he was a solid player with many 'outside issues' I'd understand the hate. But tbh, this guy is a model human being and the true definition of success.

And I think alot of people were in ur spot before he won his ring, and like i said, alot of the 'hate' was justified to an extent. But now its just getting so lame to hate on a person like this - who has accomplished so much both on and off the court.
    Didn't Lebron win a ring at a younger age than Jordan?

The guy stepped up in the clutch last year. The monkey is off his back now. I can't hate anymore. Now that the pressure is off, watch him rip off like three or four in a row.

The Heat have a damn good team besides Bosh, Wade, and Lebron too. Battier, Miller, and Chalmers killed the Thunder in the Finals because they made like every three they took. Now they added Allen....geez. This team is really good.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Clearly an idiot who either hasn't been watching the Heat in the playoffs last two years, or just a James hater being ignorant.

You do realize there was a point when re-tards like u who would hate on this guy were actually some-what legit with your arguments and hatred - but clearly this guy has shut all u ppl up and continues to do so on a nightly basis. And yet u still live in your hatred/jealous filled world because u can't stand the fact that LeBron is becoming a player u never wanted him to. So pathetic.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    LB, if you (or anybody else here) uses the term 'sprinkle' one more time,
    someone is going to get hurt.
    I see what you did there.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Only at SBR can you have a guy who still talks shit about another poster after getting buried by them head-to-head in a contest.

So glad you're back to suck your own dick some more about the same prediction my 12-year-old neighbor made.
    go check the contest thread and check my units. i'm gonna beat vyguy. thanks.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no coincidences how many times did you and lyon and all your friends like sweetjones say that Lebron and the Heat are not winning a ring. You guaranteed they wouldn't win and said you put 75% of your role on them being beat by the bulls in the ECF.

like Lyon said, they are just the Miami Cavs

fools

i guess you didn't believe me when I told you james/wade will be the 2nd best combo in nba history after jordan/pippen and arguably first if lebron james picked up his level b/c wade is on another level than pippen ovbiously

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Stockton and Malone were a lethal combo shame they had to face Jordan....

First 123