No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    wolves will cover
    The Shved call changed everything. That could've been a four-point play and they'd be right in it. Instead, it killed them.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

why is wade/bosh still in up 13?
    have to cover Mr. Stern's $$. You understand lb?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The Shved call changed everything. That could've been a four-point play and they'd be right in it. Instead, it killed them.
    was this fixed?

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

No it wasn't fixed. He clearly kicked his leg out

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

was this fixed?
    They are the best team is basketball after all. Talent eventually wins out.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by mojojo View Post
    No it wasn't fixed. He clearly kicked his leg out
    LOL -- do you know what you have to do to get an offensive foul called on you in this league? Hint -- it's not that.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

and we have idiots on this board still think they are not a lock to make the finals getting these calls...

lakerboy

they are lock to make the finals and win it all because they have no competition. no team can beat these guys. its not because of james either. all the other teams are so weak at key spots its scary. james finally had things go his way. now he can go and get his rings.

notice how jordan and magic could care less about this 28 year old looking grandpa? this will go down as the dark ages in the nba. so sad.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are lock to make the finals and win it all because they have no competition. no team can beat these guys. its not because of james either. all the other teams are so weak at key spots its scary. james finally had things go his way. now he can go and get his rings.

notice how jordan and magic could care less about this 28 year old looking grandpa? this will go down as the dark ages in the nba. so sad.
    The East is absolutely pathetic Fact that the Pacers are their only real competition is laughable

lakerboy

NBA really needs to consider realignment.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Dark Ages......probably best of NBA we have seen in awhile. Minnesota is just fukkin awful. Too many teams though

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Dark Ages......probably best of NBA we have seen in awhile. Minnesota is just fukkin awful. Too many teams though
    How do you figure?

You weren't around for the 80's and 90's Canuck -- LB is right. This is an awful overall product outside of three or four teams.

lakerboy

best nba was in 90's

How do you figure?

You weren't around for the 80's and 90's Canuck -- LB is right. This is an awful overall product outside of three or four teams.
    players more like it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

best nba was in 90's

players more like it
    Heat, Spurs, Thunder sort of. Bulls when Rose is healthy. That's about it.

Frisco

NBA really needs to consider realignment.
    Reduction in # of teams to field more quality ones.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

That non call on Allen which led to Barea getting a b.s. flagrant 2 call was the beginning of the end. Zebras have to protect Dr Evil's boys tho! Tough beat LB

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Well when you lose half your team to injuries, then yes you are going to be terrible. A fully healthy Twolves squad could flirt with the 8th seed out west.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

It's all about the big names. Little JJ gets shoved around while Jesus Shuttlesworth has been flopping around like a fish for years. It's hard to watch anymore. I just wish college had a better card on Fridays. Otherwise I have no use for the NBA.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

League is garbage. Miami goes through the motions as wins by 16 easy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

What's the difference between miami and the 90s bulls.

I told you if you put Wade and James on the same team this would happen. I told you 3 years ago this was gonna be a dynasty. If you would listen to me instead of Lyon then you wouldn't be surprised.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some will never learn.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What's the difference between miami and the 90s bulls.

I told you if you put Wade and James on the same team this would happen. I told you 3 years ago this was gonna be a dynasty. If you would listen to me instead of Lyon then you wouldn't be surprised.
    Only at SBR can you have a guy who still talks shit about another poster after getting buried by them head-to-head in a contest.

So glad you're back to suck your own dick some more about the same prediction my 12-year-old neighbor made.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Should never happen on the road.

Rone247

Superior talent does that

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

how is this any different than jordan and the bulls ?
    magic gives props to lebron almost every time hes on tv
    jordan hates any1 thats not jordan

Rone247

It goes back to just hate for Lebron. Instead of giving a great team its due, other excuses are made to discount their accomplishments.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkking Miami is going to roll the rest of the way.

Then they will roll in the playoffs all the way to the finals.

I am not sure why so many keep betting against them. Like their is gold to be found on the other fukkkkking side.

Rone247

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Fukkking Miami is going to roll the rest of the way.

Then they will roll in the playoffs all the way to the finals.

I am not sure why so many keep betting against them. Like their is gold to be found on the other fukkkkking side.
    They are bored and you can see it. Just tuning up for the layoffs.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Nice come back LB :facepal:

BigDofBA

Why would you bet against Miami right now?

I agree that all signs point to taking the Wolves, it seems logical, but watch Miami cover anyway. I'm seeing too much Minnesota love tonight.

GL.
    Just to reiterate, I didn't bet against Miami. I like backing teams when their star is out because everyone on the team steps up and plays with something to prove but this was nothing like that. The Wolves weren't just missing Love, they were missing 60% of their starters.

With that said, I have no problem with people taking the Wolves here. This was a great spot for Minnesota and a bad spot for Miami. The Wolves were rested and Miami was playing a B2B on the road after coming off a big win in New York.

With that said, the lines this year seem softer than normal. I haven't looked it up but I'm willing to bet Miami, OKC, and the Spurs have covered the majority of their games. If you had just been what this board terms "square" and played them all season you would probably be up.

Also, I agree that the league is watered down. Miami is a great team but there are other crap teams out there losing by 15-20 a night on a consistent basis and they aren't losing to Miami every game.

The NBA is harder than ever to bet. It's like throwing darts. I am going to be very selective until the playoffs and I'm not even placing any bets until I goto Vegas next month.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

OKC, Miami and SA are a combined 100-74 ATS (57%). That's pretty bad on Vegas' part.

BigDofBA

OKC, Miami and SA are a combined 100-74 ATS (57%). That's pretty bad on Vegas' part.
    Nice. That's what I figured.

If I had just been a complete homer and bet on the St. Louis Cardinals and OKC Thunder the past year, I would be up way more.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The Lakers have been horrendous ATS so they have that going for them

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Clearly an idiot who either hasn't been watching the Heat in the playoffs last two years, or just a James hater being ignorant.

You do realize there was a point when re-tards like u who would hate on this guy were actually some-what legit with your arguments and hatred - but clearly this guy has shut all u ppl up and continues to do so on a nightly basis. And yet u still live in your hatred/jealous filled world because u can't stand the fact that LeBron is becoming a player u never wanted him to. So pathetic.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Clearly an idiot who either hasn't been watching the Heat in the playoffs last two years, or just a James hater being ignorant.

You do realize there was a point when re-tards like u who would hate on this guy were actually some-what legit with your arguments and hatred - but clearly this guy has shut all u ppl up and continues to do so on a nightly basis. And yet u still live in your hatred/jealous filled world because u can't stand the fact that LeBron is becoming a player u never wanted him to. So pathetic.
    I used to be a Lebron hater but the dude got over the hump in the playoffs last year, carried his team to a championship, and is playing at an all-time level right now. I don't hate on him anymore. I actually enjoy watching him play.

He does get too much hate. He really isn't a bad guy. He isn't getting in trouble for beating up his g/f, doing drugs, or shooting people. He is donating to charity, interacting with fans, and entertaining us. Enjoy the show.

The comparissons to Jordan are really ridiculous at this point in his career, he hasn't even come close to Kobe's level, but he is currently the best player in the world and has a hell of a supporting cast.

First 123 Last