Red3203
    Red3203's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Cry babies

I am so tired of reading how the NBA is fixed !!!!!! I have never read about a bunch of grown men crying like little kids . You say it is fixed but yet you still bet everyday .

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Well i don't have anything mre to do only bet bet bet but yes nba is fixed 110% for pretty sure

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

wtf was the purpose of this thread, the damn league is fixed...im done explaining this shit

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

mofos here still think the knicks are going to the finals

Red3203
    Red3203's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hardcore you are a dumb ass . You say the association is fixed yet you bet everyday ???? What would millionaires have to gain ?? You just suck at capping and are a crybaby bitch . These are PROFESSIONAL athletes

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's only fixed when the bet is a loss. donchuknowthat??

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

every sport is fixed brah

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    mofos here still think the knicks are going to the finals
    knicks will be lucky if they win a playoff series

Frenchy616
    Frenchy616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

I was thinking the same thing about the other day. As a professional athlete you DO NOT spend your entire life trying to get to the NBA to throw it all away once you get there by point shaving. The only players that have the ability to point shave are being more than compensated for there play.

Not to mention, with the amount of swings that happen in the NBA no lead is ever safe. The only team capable of legit point shaving is the Heat. And I don't see anyway that Lebron or Wade would ever tarnish their reputations and career's to get a few extra bucks.

Their is a reason the NBA is one of the most difficult sports to bet on, the variance and inconsistently. These guys play 82 games a season, 3936 minutes without overtime. Yet you all expect the heat to win by 10+ every night. and people expect the Bobcats and Detroit not to have motivation to show up for the big game.

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy616 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about the other day. As a professional athlete you DO NOT spend your entire life trying to get to the NBA to throw it all away once you get there by point shaving. The only players that have the ability to point shave are being more than compensated for there play.

Not to mention, with the amount of swings that happen in the NBA no lead is ever safe. The only team capable of legit point shaving is the Heat. And I don't see anyway that Lebron or Wade would ever tarnish their reputations and career's to get a few extra bucks.

Their is a reason the NBA is one of the most difficult sports to bet on, the variance and inconsistently. These guys play 82 games a season, 3936 minutes without overtime. Yet you all expect the heat to win by 10+ every night. and people expect the Bobcats and Detroit not to have motivation to show up for the big game.
    You said players wont risk their career on point shaving, but you must understand that the league is an organization whose primary goal is to gain profit for stockholders. That is, every NBA player, whichever team they are in, is an employee of the NBA. If the league(company) wants to fix a game, will the players (employees) refuse to cooperate? The fix can be for many purposes, such as higher ratings (close game instead of blowout), better matchups (Heats vs. Thunders) and gambling purposes. Considering the huge revenue of sports gambling in the U.S, it is easy for some gambling companies to have some kind of connections with NBA, thus they can make huge extra profit together.

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Red3203 View Post
    Hardcore you are a dumb ass . You say the association is fixed yet you bet everyday ???? What would millionaires have to gain ?? You just suck at capping and are a crybaby bitch . These are PROFESSIONAL athletes
    If we know the league is rigged, we can analyze the public consensus and spot which side is the fix. It actually makes it easier to bet.

Askii
    Askii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

If they win "Very nice hit today bro keep it up". If they lose "DAMN NBA FIXXXX FIXXEEDDD!!" "FUUUUU *Player name* You stupid... etc etc..