imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv Wed NBA *2 UNIT PLAY w/ WRITEUP YTD: 15-12 +3.32 Units

YTD: 15-12 + 3.32 Units

2* SEATTLE -2 -103
    The Books aren't dumb..

Magic are 11-4
    Sonics are 6-9

Magic have won 4 in a row (8 out of their last 9)

Sonics have lost 2 in a row (5 out of last 6)

HAHA And the Sonics are still favored. Why= LETDOWN

This is a huge letdown spot for the Magic.. Seattle is hungry right now after losing 2 in a row at home and seeing their season passing them by, Seattle is a good team, they are very capable especially on offense and really want to change the direction their season is going and will play with alot more desperation that the Magic will who are already riding high at 11-4 after beating the streaking Jazz.. The Sonics need this one alot more than the Magic do.. Seattle will be focused and will surprise the Magic with an offensive display that will take control of this game.. Allen and Lewis are capable of lightin it up all night..

The Magic are 4-3 on the road this season, so they are beatable on the road..

I'll take the less obvious play and go with the Sonics here.. Even if this loses I will be happy I went this direction cause this kind of play wins alot more than it loses..

Good luck everyone and please let me know what you think about the Sonics chances in this one?

I like this play do you?

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG, I'm really liking this play a lot... The Magic did me in the other night against the Jazz, so I hope the Sonics can exact revenge on them for me! The Sonics have so much talent on their team and its a wonder why they haven't played better this season... However, they have had some really good games and hopefully they will be up for the challenge against the Eastern leading Magic!
    GOOD LUCK! I THINK I'LL THROW SOME ON THIS GAME AS WELL!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking the under in this game myself bro. Until Seattle can pickup the tempo I can't back them as a side.

BOL bud

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am very disappointed with tonights game and I am very sorry for anyone who followed.. The Sonics are simply playing horrible at this moment and there isn't a reason in the world to play them now..

Also this is my 3rd loss in a row.. Hopefully this is the end of the losing streak.

Thank god for money management.. Take care

Today:0-1 -2.06 Units

YTD: 15-13 +1.26 Units

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn Sonics were my only loss yesterday.