I dont think the line gets to +4

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    +4 or higher???

I dont think the line gets to +4
    Not much that I can do when the line isn't out when taping a video

With that being said - in establishing the Heat as four-point favorites - they'd be the play at the opening number of minus-two

Understand?

lamanax
    lamanax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4983

is curry playing? I heard he reinjured his ankle this morning and was questionable to play

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

I really think the Heat bring the A game tonight. Spolestra (or however you spell it) was frustrated with their effort against Utah and made a statement by benching Wade and virtually benching Bosh the entire 4th quarter. Whether its by that passive agressive approach or in addition challenging them directly to "take care of business" in the last two games of their trip west, I think the players get the message. Tomorrow may be tough as the Lakers seem to be turning things around lately but I think they are ready to bring it tonight. If this team plays at max effort, they'll beat anyone this side of OKC. In addition, they've played exactly every other day since New Years (I think), so they're not in an exhaustive position, probably been able to practice every other day too. I like the spot and at -2, I have to at least take a flyer on it, might make it a big play.