darkwing duck
    darkwing duck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tonights games

ok so im only watching the basketball about 2 years now, absolutely love it and like throwing the odd basketball team into my acca.
    anyway having a look at tonights games there, the phily 76ers look a good thing to beat the hornets by 3 or more in philly. ill be backing phily here but if any a you lads have any feelings on the other games tonight, let it be known, happy punting

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Thanks for your awesome contribution with this thread. We are all infinitely better off now thanks to you.

darkwing duck

what was the point in this reply? did it sound funny in your head??
    you`ve the iq of a jelly tot.

and yes you will be better off if you back the 76ers. you fcukin nitbag

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Here since u didnt get the "hint"
    Nobody gives a sh1t about your $5 "i think philly looks good bet". You provided absolute no value and just wasted my time twice now. What was the point of your thread? Wheres the angle? You really hammered home alot of information there chief. Im fukcing running to my bookie now based off this thread. "$2,000 on Philly please!". "Some guy really likes them". And Hornets is the play you dumbass

darkwing duck

i was actually looking for info on what you yanks thought about tonights prices. that was the point in the thread.
    looking for a few punters thoughts to see where the value lies tonight.
    obviously will struggle to get help/insight with dickheads like yourself replying.
    neither of your posts were funny in this thread either boss, your trying to hard.
    you may apologise to me when philly do them tonight.