Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Knicks/Pacers Over 184.

No long writeup, I just know a bargain when I see one.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I personally hate unders, but betting the over on this one is tough. Knicks have had a few days off, but Indy has been on the under side a lot recently...including the last matchup with the knicks. no play here, but good luck snowball.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    I personally hate unders, but betting the over on this one is tough. Knicks have had a few days off, but Indy has been on the under side a lot recently...including the last matchup with the knicks. no play here, but good luck snowball.

thanks jaymac, haven't seen you around in a long time.
    cheers.

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers play some serious D (best in the East) and struggle offensively. Knicks are without Melo who contributes a ton of points.

I'm thinking Under. They held the Heat WAY under.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

can't find an angle to bet the over here. Pacers defend the 3 well and without Melo not sure what their other options on offense are.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I would bet light on this. I like Mavs vs. Kings to go under 206. Mavs coming off a tough lost and b2b. They would run the clock down against the young Kings. I like Kings at -2.5 too.
    Last edited by NYCWinner; 01-10-13 at 03:34 PM.

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    I would bet light on this. I like Mavs vs. Kings to go under 206. Mavs coming off a tough lost and b2b. They would run the clock down against the young Kings. I like Kings at 12.5 too.
    Seconding that. IMO I'm seeing under for all 3 games, but I'm only betting 1H under on the knicks/pacers and mavs/kings. Heat/Blazers game is too much of a wildcard for me to bet on. Looks like an under but could easily go any way.

Since there's only 3 games today I figured I'd make some extra bets, straying away from my bread and butter but its a tough Thursday and opinions are across the board so I'm playing it conservative today. Gonna go surfing and come back just in time for Knicks/Pacers 1Q to end.

Snowball

I think the Knicks will be throwing up shots early in the clock..
    and they may surprise in % made.
    we'll see.