HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

which big dogs bites bigger than its bark 2night

LAL+13
    DAL+10
    MIN+12
    ORL+11
    PHX+9

ok ppl lets get to the bottom of this which 1s rigged and which 1's a trap and if possible whic 1 wins su
    IMO the clipper gm is rigged for dal to cover especially with it being on ESPN especially since they made spurs lay down to hornets on mon it'll take divine intervention for lakers to keep up with sa. And call me crazy but is this the night the losing streak ends lol i no i should be slaped for posting this but affalo back in den...hmm

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hardcore i'm surprised you still kicking after the burial today...miami bench had so many players soaking up game time and scoring 0 points..was truly terrible..how did they win a title?..not with a bench playing like that..as for dogs,probably a favouites day.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

smh i no im in a slump right now this had been a bad last 5 days for me imma get it right tho im too good of a capper not to this is my 3rd year capping 2nd year doing nba and if theres 1 thing ive learned is you go on hot streaks and cold streaks and right now im n a cold 1 hopefully i come out soon my bankroll is shrinking

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

for the record i no yesterdays play was dumb but it was the right play i mean im live in miami and all day yesterday lebron n wade n battier were talking about how much they hated ind and how they talk alotta shit but lost so i thought it would be statment time but i was wrong and like i stressed all day yesterday ind+2 1/2 is a bad play even tho it hit it was bad ind+4-5 wouldve been better but mia as a pick em u have to take em period

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Hardcore i'm surprised you still kicking after the burial today...miami bench had so many players soaking up game time and scoring 0 points..was truly terrible..how did they win a title?..not with a bench playing like that..as for dogs,probably a favouites day.
    because lebron is a manchild. c'mon

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

celtics lost avery bradly and d-rose went down thats why there defending champs oh and okc knocked off the spurs