GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Lakers Christmas present for everyone

I have been on them since the Wizards game as I looked at the schedule, I had this game circled as this is the game the Lakers finally get back to .500

Sweated out that Golden State/Laker OT game but a win is a win. LARGE play on Lakers -3. Add to the fact, HUGE huge revenge spot for Lakers here after getting owned in NYC even though they made the game respectable in the end. that was the Lakers last loss.

get some

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Get some.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

knicks+4 damn the revenge factor the lakers still suck and if nash cant gaurd jarret Fn jack how the hell is he gonna gaurd felton lol they may pull off an upset but it wont be by more then 4

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

I don't think New York has been playing very well lately. I'm expecting them to go thru a roughy patch. Money is on the Lake show tomorrow

alldaybaby
    alldaybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    knicks+4 damn the revenge factor the lakers still suck and if nash cant gaurd jarret Fn jack how the hell is he gonna gaurd felton lol they may pull off an upset but it wont be by more then 4

Nash can't guard anyone anyways his strengths are on offense. And you're really undermining Jack this year he is ballin for the Warriors. I got Lakers here I think getting past Golden State is just the win they needed to get back on track.

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

The Lakers are bad and will hardly make the playoffs. You guys on them must be incredibly stupid or haven't seen them play at all! Nash or no Nash, they are terrible!

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Quote Originally Posted by botev1921 View Post
    The Lakers are bad and will hardly make the playoffs. You guys on them must be incredibly stupid or haven't seen them play at all! Nash or no Nash, they are terrible!
    terrible ? beating the warriors at home ? we'll see ....

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how anyone can find value on a team 13-14 being - 4 against a 20-7 team, regardless of Nash being back or even Gasol.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    I don't see how anyone can find value on a team 13-14 being - 4 against a 20-7 team, regardless of Nash being back or even Gasol.
    shows how incredibly stupid u are. Lakers were always going to win, feel sorry for u Knick backers. If u couldnt get this bet just stop betting

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

nice hit man