jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

And there goes my under in OKC game

What a finish, unreal shot by Collison.

My under is screwed. People with the over very lucky in this game...

Good luck, and Boston show me something!

jontebond

In the paper it said Westbrook needs to get better. 4/17 FG 23 %, 0/3 3Pts... next game this boy will have he's aim calibrated correctly again..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Feel for you. Sick feeling when you are killing a bet with 13 points to spare.
    I do tend to bet more unders than overs, but am reconsidering my strategy after a few OT beats.

jontebond

Yeah, but it goes both ways it seems. What adds to the pain is, I added some points to my bet so I had under 209 just to make sure it hit, hehe that look pretty silly now...

But this was very unluck consider colison made a stunt 3 pointer...

jontebond

Ok, this is what i'm telling you, the NBA gods are fair sometimes. Lost my under bet badly, however my live play @ -5.5 on OKC just went inside and hit. So +/- 0 on this game...

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

unreal

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Yeah, but it goes both ways it seems. What adds to the pain is, I added some points to my bet so I had under 209 just to make sure it hit, hehe that look pretty silly now...

But this was very unluck consider colison made a stunt 3 pointer...
    Bad beat man. I feel for you, but just for future reference buying 2 points will not make sure an under hits. If you ever feel the need to buy points when playing a total, you should not be playing it.
    Not trying to be a dick, but if a meaningless bucket or 2 free throws made or missed is enough to sway your projected number, lay off, don't buy points.

Best of luck on your next plays.

jontebond

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    Bad beat man. I feel for you, but just for future reference buying 2 points will not make sure an under hits. If you ever feel the need to buy points when playing a total, you should not be playing it.
    Not trying to be a dick, but if a meaningless bucket or 2 free throws made or missed is enough to sway your projected number, lay off, don't buy points.

Best of luck on your next plays.
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated. I've just had a couple of games lost by 1 or 2 so that's why I bought extra point.